FS: Complete Carputer $200 delivered

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Complete Carputer $200 delivered

For sale is a complete carputer setup, ready to run. Comes complete with everything needed except a touchscreen. Below is a list of what is included in the setup. Looking for $200 delivered on the carputer. Please email wy3134@comcast.net if interested or leave a PM.

carputer:

windows xp home edition w/ sp2 service pack
    drivers for lilliput 7" touchscreen installed already
    256mb pc133 sdram memory
    pentium 3 processor 1.5ghz motherboard
    20 gb hard drive
    cd-rom/dvd rom
    Street Atlas 2005 (add a GPS unit, not included, for actual live GPS tracking)
    microsoft office 2003 professional version
    symantec antivirus 2005 corporate edition
    belkin usb wireless internet (installed, runs)
    windows media player 10 (includes 700+ songs loaded)
    on/off toggle power switch with status indicator LED's

additional accessories:

-usb keyboard device (tells computer keyboard is plugged in, for when u do not wish to use an actual keyboard)
    -4 port USB hub (powered)
    -power cords for use in home (ac plugs)
    ***power cords for use in car are fused so they can be hooked directly to the battery***
    -10ft VGA/USB extension cable for touchscreen

Originally posted by wy3134
    For sale is a complete carputer setup, ready to run. Comes complete with everything needed except a touchscreen. Below is a list of what is included in the setup. Looking for $200 delivered on the carputer. Please email wy3134@comcast.net if interested or leave a PM.

carputer:

windows xp home edition w/ sp2 service pack
    drivers for lilliput 7" touchscreen installed already
    256mb pc133 sdram memory
    pentium 3 processor 1.5ghz motherboard
    20 gb hard drive
    cd-rom/dvd rom
    Street Atlas 2005 (add a GPS unit, not included, for actual live GPS tracking)
    microsoft office 2003 professional version
    symantec antivirus 2005 corporate edition
    belkin usb wireless internet (installed, runs)
    windows media player 10 (includes 700+ songs loaded)
    on/off toggle power switch with status indicator LED's

additional accessories:

-usb keyboard device (tells computer keyboard is plugged in, for when u do not wish to use an actual keyboard)
    -4 port USB hub (powered)
    -power cords for use in home (ac plugs)
    ***power cords for use in car are fused so they can be hooked directly to the battery***
    -10ft VGA/USB extension cable for touchscreen

whats your reason for selling this?? i am very interested do you have msn?

Comment

im very interested, got any pics?

Comment

money

i want your carputer, i have the money ready to send i just need a pic!

thanks, david

Comment

Does the software have legal licenses? If so, do you have the case, booklet or whatever that has the serial keys for them?
          AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
          Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
          Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
          -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Am I missing something? Is there a power supply? Other than software what makes this a CarPC?

Comment

yes pics are available...yes they are legal licenses with serial numbers, books...yes there is a power source....no there is not a touchscreen with this.

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=59467

pics located in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by xBrady
                  Does the software have legal licenses? If so, do you have the case, booklet or whatever that has the serial keys for them?
                  Thats a deal even with pirated software... why are you busting his chops...
                  1992 z71 Chevy

Comment

yea no kidding...i hate to lose so much money on this killer setup but i need the money to pay some tuition fees so i can get a well paying job in a year and a half.

Comment

by the way...im not giving dibs on this....whomever pays me first gets it....I accept NON CREDIT CARD payments through paypal (u must transfer funds into your account before you can send funds to me)....my paypal id is: wy3134@comcast.net

please ask if you have any questions....

Comment

I am interested. What does the on/off toggle look like? Do you have any more/better pics? How big is the whole unit (hard for me to tell in pics)? Do you have any references (ebay, heatware, etc)?

Thanks

Comment

Very interested but need to comfirm with my bank first , Will inform you ASAP!

Comment

Does anyone know this seller?

I bought this computer and it doesn't work. I found that the cd drive and hard drive doesn't work so far. The computer was shipped with wires and mouse on top of the mother board with a sheet of bubble wrap placed on top.
                            He was in good communication with me until the package was sold then no response to emails and pms. If anyone knows how I can get in touch with the seller please inform me. Thanks.

Comment

if you paid with paypal use their dispute tool, it works great. If they dont get into contact with you paypal will reverse the charge. It will force them to communicate with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X