Need Wheel's!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need Wheel's!!!!

Im looking for some 15" aftermarket rim's for my 1995 Toyota 4Runner. And im also looking for a wood steering wheel for the same. Can i get some help here?

A full wooden steering wheel?
    Like this?

Maybe you just need a wood trim...?
    For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
    Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
    Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

Great!

Will it fit a 95 4Runner? And how much for the Tweeter"s? How much for both?????

Comment

For 4Runner related things, visit

www.toyota-4runner.org

or

www.yotatech.com

Yota Tech seems to have a little more info for 2nd/3rd gen Runners. Spend some time searching and you should find plenty of info on aftermarket wheels.

(BTW - Are you seriuosly interested in that steering wheel? That thing is Fugly...)
        -T

"Imagine a Funny Quote Here"

Comment

that steering wheel is sooo ugly
          i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin4Runner
            Will it fit a 95 4Runner? And how much for the Tweeter"s? How much for both?????
            Hi, sorry to disappoint you, but that steering wheel isn't mine... As a matter of fact, I didn't even know they made full wood steering wheels.
            On a happier note: the tweeters are yours for $12 (shipping included) -- unless you live outside the U.S..
            For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
            Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
            Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Comment

15" aftermarket wheels?!?!?!?! What... do you drive a honduh? You drive an SUV build on a truck platform. Atleast go for some 20s.

Comment

Originally posted by rev2
                15" aftermarket wheels?!?!?!?! What... do you drive a honduh? You drive an SUV build on a truck platform. Atleast go for some 20s.
                Nah, he needs some 30s. Bling Bling.
                ODYSSEY

Originally posted by Tidder
                Hey, as long as it's not any particular race I'm offending, I can stand to be a pedophile.
                All information expressed in this post is my opinion, and should not be regarded as a statement of fact.
                Digital-Car UK|

(\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(")

Comment

No, a 95 4Runner. And im putting on 33" tires. Im not building a "GETTO BLASTER"!!!!!!!!! So do you have any wheel's 4 sale?

Comment

I guess your right!

Originally posted by EsKALad
                    that steering wheel is sooo ugly
                    But you do have some really nice tit's........

Comment

Great!

Originally posted by DJiK
                      Hi, sorry to disappoint you, but that steering wheel isn't mine... As a matter of fact, I didn't even know they made full wood steering wheels.
                      On a happier note: the tweeters are yours for $12 (shipping included) -- unless you live outside the U.S..
                      How do we do this. Are you the one who has the compomant speaker's? If so, how much for both?

Comment

any 18" + rim is ugly IMHO. the just look like ***. Suv's, its pointless unless you actually drive offroad, so I wouldnt get any "bling bling"
                        Progress,.... that is what I keep forgetting ;)
                        planning_[++++++++++]. 110%
                        parts___[++++++----] around 60%
                        install___[-----------] -9,000%

Comment

Well, i live in Maine and we do go off-roading alot. So for me to put some"BlingBling's" on it would be pointless. Ive been a auto-Tech for 25 year's. I have a pretty good idea of what's going on. Is there anyone out there who has some 15's for my 4runner??????

Comment

Working...
                          X