Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CarPC Case w/ EXTRAS!

Hello all,

I was able to pick this case up a few hours ago.
    I really liked its design and dimensions. Hopefully, you would too.

Here we go:
    Height (3¼"):

Length (9½"):

Width (9½"):

As you can see, the motherboard mounts are neatly welded/machined in.
    This case also comes with a FREE fan (Molex connector), Power LED (Green), HDD LED (Yellow), and some sort of Reset Switch. All of those are with the correct connectors to fit in your motherboard.
    It also comes with an 8-bolt flush lid that seals everything:

Current price of $30 + $10 actual USPS shipping.

Here are some more pics of the box and how it used to be:

Local pickup is subject to a 5% discount (with no shipping charges -- duh!).
    PayPal/Contact me by emailing to , or shoot a PM.
    I'm "PayPal Verified"
    If paying me through PayPal, please be sure the transaction type comes From a Bank Account.
    I'm also accepting Personal/Cashier Checks and Money Orders. Inquire by PM for more details.

Thanks for looking!

-DJiK.
    For Sale: Carputer (CarPC) & RCA Y-Adapter
    Newsflash: Take a look at my unsold stuff above, thanks!
    Up Next: Make an OBD to Serial cable & Redo the "MMI buttons"

Originally posted by michael_16j
    what else do you have for sale?
    Look for more FS items in my sig. I'll gladly combine whatever it is you wish to buy from me.

I'll PM you about the MoBo & extras within a couple of hours.

Comment

Originally posted by DJiK
      Look for more FS items in my sig. I'll gladly combine whatever it is you wish to buy from me.

I'll PM you about the MoBo & extras within a couple of hours.

Sooo, I can pick that stuff up for 50 bucks. Let me know when I can stop by.

Michael
      ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Wiredwrx
        Sooo, I can pick that stuff up for 50 bucks. Let me know when I can stop by.

Michael
        Yeah, actually $47.50
        The sooner the better.
        I'm located in 91325 and I'll try my best to attend the SoCal meet; although I would rather you to come sooner.

Comment

Hey are you still going to sell me motherboard, power, and hard drive for the $20 or more i have paypal
          Plz email me or pm

Comment

really slick case, if you have a manufacturer, give us a few options on the IO plate and I'm sure you'll sell a ton. personally i'd only be willing to pay about $80 just for a case that'll fit my mobo perfectly.
            PC Components:
            Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
            My work log

Comment

Originally posted by Peoples
              really slick case, if you have a manufacturer, give us a few options on the IO plate and I'm sure you'll sell a ton. personally i'd only be willing to pay about $80 just for a case that'll fit my mobo perfectly.
              That's what I think too.
              Sorry, no options on the IO plate... It's generic on the case.
              I'm positive that many people on these forums have enough knowledge and tools to fabricate their own plate in (or at least cut the original out).

Peoples, you have an option to buy this one for $40 shipped. That's a $40 less than what you're willing to pay.

Interested?

Comment

not unless i can get my backplate......my i/o plate is pretty proprietary....i'll wait until i can find one
                PC Components:
                Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
                My work log

Comment

Originally posted by DJiK
                  That's what I think too.
                  Sorry, no options on the IO plate... It's generic on the case.
                  I'm positive that many people on these forums have enough knowledge and tools to fabricate their own plate in (or at least cut the original out).

Peoples, you have an option to buy this one for $40 shipped. That's a $40 less than what you're willing to pay.

Interested?
                  Hell i'll take one for $40 shipped. Hopefully the fix will be super cheap for mobo problem.
                  Peese

Comment

Originally posted by pcfreak
                    Hell i'll take one for $40 shipped. Hopefully the fix will be super cheap for mobo problem.
                    Actually, the total for the MoBo + Case shipped is $60.
                    $30 (case) + $20 (all extras) + $10 (USPS shipping) = $60.
                    PM me if you'd like to give this a go.
                    The motherboard is offered AS IS. Like stated above, to the best of my knowledge it's a memory problem. But you should probably look at the symptoms and decide for yourself.

Comment

Woman smacked me in the back of the head saying I have spent to much money on this project as it is. So for now I will have to decline, but will keep watching for down the road when she's not around.... hehehehe Hope you will still have these or something simular. Thanks
                      Peese

Comment

As of now I have 3 cases and 2 motherboards left.
                        Get them while they're still hot!

Comment

So ~$60 for nearly an entire carPC? Wow. Case would be a cinch to mod for a standard I/O plate.

Although as an expert motherboard killer, no beeps from system and fans spinning = dead motherboard.
                          Audio: 4 * Rainbow Audio Germs + Infinity Basslink / Case: iStarUSA S3 / CPU: C2D P8700 / MB: Jetway NC64-LF / SC: ASUS Xonar Essence STX / RAM: Crucial 2x1GB 1066MHz / HD: MTRON 2.5" 30GB / DVD: Panasonic UJ-815B / PSU: Opus 180w / LCD: Xenarc 700TSV

Comment

Originally posted by WiCKeD 5.9L
                            So ~$60 for nearly an entire carPC? Wow. Case would be a cinch to mod for a standard I/O plate.
                            Yes, and as you can see, the case itself is the Product of the Thread, not the combo.
                            Pricewise, it beats all other cases of similar size.

Originally posted by WiCKeD 5.9L
                            Although as an expert motherboard killer, no beeps from system and fans spinning = dead motherboard.
                            I have been thinking of new ways to bring the motherboard to life.
                            If it goes well, I'll make a new FS thread for a really inexpensive CarPC.

Comment

Working...
                            X