Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ebay: 2 CDMA PALM OS Smartphones

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Ebay: 2 CDMA PALM OS Smartphones

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT - **SOLD**

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT - **SOLD**

    MP3car members get 50% off shipping...

    Just let me know what your SN on here is when you pay for it...

    Peace,

    Rafster
    Post # 3000

  • #2
    wanna trade anything from my FS thread for the Kyocera 7135?

    EDIT: I just realized theres not much left in my forsale thread. Ill give you everything thats left in my thread for the phone. lol
    The end of the Internet offically begins here...
    www.broke-off.com

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by PitchBlack98
      wanna trade anything from my FS thread for the Kyocera 7135?

      EDIT: I just realized theres not much left in my forsale thread. Ill give you everything thats left in my thread for the phone. lol
      Hmm, I have no use for screen parts....

      Sorry, anything else?

      Peace,

      Rafster

      P.S. You might want to add your FS thread on your Sig...
      Post # 3000

      Comment


      • #4
        OK added to my sig. Ill check and see what else I have when I get home.
        The end of the Internet offically begins here...
        www.broke-off.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Kyocera 6035 Sold on Ebay....
          Post # 3000

          Comment


          • #6
            I forgot to look around and see if theres anything else I have to trade. Ill do that tomorrow and in the mean time Im gonna watch your auction and maybe try to win it.

            I do have a 12.1" lcd panel from an IBM thinkpad 380 if maybe you want it. I was gonna get an lcd controller for it and use it for my basement entertainment PC.
            The end of the Internet offically begins here...
            www.broke-off.com

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by PitchBlack98
              I forgot to look around and see if theres anything else I have to trade. Ill do that tomorrow and in the mean time Im gonna watch your auction and maybe try to win it.

              Cool, DJx bid 0.99

              I'm not shipping it to him for that little, so, if he wins, It's still fair game...



              Peace,

              Rafster
              Post # 3000

              Comment


              • #8
                Heres a couple of things I found so far... I have a netgear pcmcia wireless card. Its 802.11b model number MA401 and an Intel USB webcam. interested?
                The end of the Internet offically begins here...
                www.broke-off.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by PitchBlack98
                  Heres a couple of things I found so far... I have a netgear pcmcia wireless card. Its 802.11b model number MA401 and an Intel USB webcam. interested?
                  What's the model of the web cam? I might be interested in both maybe partial trade....

                  Peace,

                  Rafster
                  Post # 3000

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    It is this cam... Intel webcam. I have have 2 Western digital 3.5" hard drives. One 20 gig and one 40 gig.
                    The end of the Internet offically begins here...
                    www.broke-off.com

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by PitchBlack98
                      It is this cam... Intel webcam. I have have 2 Western digital 3.5" hard drives. One 20 gig and one 40 gig.
                      Man, if those were laptop drives.....

                      Not really interested in those, if you find anything else, let me know.... There's +/- 5 days for the auction to end..

                      Peace,

                      Rafster
                      Post # 3000

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Ill keep looking.
                        The end of the Internet offically begins here...
                        www.broke-off.com

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by PitchBlack98
                          Ill keep looking.
                          K, lemme know...

                          Peace,

                          Rafster
                          Post # 3000

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Found something else... Netgear WGR614 54 Mbps wireless router...?
                            The end of the Internet offically begins here...
                            www.broke-off.com

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              still looking for those HDDs, huh? shoulda replied to my pms...
                              Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

                              THE GF THEME
                              Genesis has speed
                              Genesis has class
                              Genesis sent money
                              before your a__;)

                              Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X