Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: EPIA M10000, OPUS, Orinoco wireless, mini keyboard, and more

Wireless Keyboard:
    Keyboard works fine, you might need to replace original 2x AAA batteries. Receiver (pic below) is an USB adapter, you dont need any drivers for the keyboard to have it working. Adapter doesnt have the enclosure; since everything was custom fitted i probably lost the enclosure long time ago.
    $25 shipped

Hewlett Packard usb cable:
    6ft. long, i have few of this available
    $3.75 shipped

SOLD EPIA M10000:
    epia motherboard + 516MB centon memory, manual, usb to serial adapter (pictured below), ill also throw seagate hdd 17.2GB for free
    Epia
    adapter
    SOLD ORiNOCCO usb Client SILVER:
    comes with the usb cable, manual, CD, and external antenna that can be mounted on the roof of the car (7dBi, 9in. tall)...orinoco card has 1/4" hole drilled on top to have the antenna plugged while the enclosure is on the card
    Please use these drivers in order to have it working ( drivers on CD dont seem to work), works like a charm for me (on XP SP2).
    http://www.agere.com/support/drivers/
    orinoco usb

(price *shipped to lower 48 states)

I've been on these forums for a while now, my eBay ID: Xmenpl
    paypal preferred
    Danny.

"If today was perfect, there would be no need for tomorrow."
    My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

dibs on the mobo...
    [+++++++++=]
    As of 4/15/06: Computer is in and running great! Still got a few bugs to work out tho
    M10000, Lilliput, M1-ATX, Slot DVD, 40 GB HDD, 512 MB DDR, BU-353, M$ S&T '06, XMD1000

Comment

Dibs on the ORiNOCCO usb Client as long as it will work with Windows XP SP1 and does not prove to be a hardware defective unit.

PM sent

Comment

alright, i found that the drivers were creating this issue. I posted the link to which drivers to use, wireless works fine on my SP2 computer
        Danny.

My Car Project® ‹== !10.4" Allbrite, touchscreen, epia, 150opus, gps, wireless, sony remote [old] 128x64 Crystalfontz +double din [new]

Comment

Sent payment for MoBo and Orinocco WiFi adapter/antenna

Thanks Danny

Comment

thx, epia and wireless card is sold
            Danny.

Comment

keyboard still available?

Comment

2nd dibbs on keyboard

Comment

yea, keyboard still for sale...whoever pays first gets the Item
                  Danny.

Comment

Recieved MoBo - Orinnoco WiFI ,etc today! Perfect sale and very trustworthy seller!!! Well packed and quick shipping!

Comment

Working...
                    X