FS: Sony Ericsson K700i UNLOCKED w/ OEM CASE & STAND

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Sony Ericsson K700i UNLOCKED w/ OEM CASE & STAND

Up for sale is a fully working Sony Ericsson K700i GSM cellphone. The phone is unlocked and has been tested to work on both T-Mobile and Cingular in my area. It is a tri-band phone (900/1800/1900 MHz bands). The phone itself has scratches and such on the body from the use of about 8 months. The screen itself is in great condition and the phone works perfectly, just as noted before be aware that the phone shows signs of use. You will receive the phone itself, battery, battery cover, home charger, manual, docs, software and original box. As a bonus, you will recieve an original Sony Ericsson leather case (used all of about once) and a stand for your phone.

Asking price is 140 shipped.

This is a great phone, but my company has made the switch to the wonderful company of Sprint.

Originally posted by gym_guy
    Up for sale is a fully working Sony Ericsson K700i GSM cellphone. The phone is unlocked and has been tested to work on both T-Mobile and Cingular in my area. It is a tri-band phone (900/1800/1900 MHz bands). The phone itself has scratches and such on the body from the use of about 8 months. The screen itself is in great condition and the phone works perfectly, just as noted before be aware that the phone shows signs of use. You will receive the phone itself, battery, battery cover, home charger, manual, docs, software and original box. As a bonus, you will recieve an original Sony Ericsson leather case (used all of about once) and a stand for your phone.

Asking price is 140 shipped.

This is a great phone, but my company has made the switch to the wonderful company of Sprint.
    Pics? Interested in any trades? Look at the link on my sig....

Peace,

Rafster
    Post # 3000

Comment

No trades.
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X