No announcement yet.

Headrest Monitor or Dash Monitor

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Headrest Monitor or Dash Monitor

Well I am only selling one headrest monitor because the other one messed up some how and now only shows a white screen, not sure exacly whats wrong with it. I opened it up and checked it out looked as if ribbon cable had a lil burnt spot on it but didnt find anything else....Anywayz on to the working monitor, it is in good shape and its preinstalled in a grey headrest. It is a 7 inch composite monitor w/ Tv capabilities, even has a calendar built in as well as a tetris game too...pretty cool acutally...If you do not want to use it as a headrest monitor you can remove the screen from the headrest and place it were ever you has great quality picture and like i said is in good shape.... Im asking $130 + shipping which should be around 5 to 7 dollars depending if your in the U.S. For an extra $10 I will throw in the messed up monitor, just in case you might happen to be an expert in fixing monitors or something........price isnt set in stone but make me a good offer and I might consider.

I do not have pics of the non working monitor if needed I can do my best to get some ASAP...Here are what the working monitor looks like....sorry the first pic is not the actually monitor but when i took the pics it was nighttime and didnt have alot of lighting plus my camera phone isnt the best...if want an original let me know but this is what it looks like....
    Click image for larger version

Name:	addpic3_big copy.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	114.6 KB
ID:	2296323
    pics of the monitor on

Name:	SSPX0087.jpg
Size:	73.4 KB
ID:	2296324

Name:	SSPX0091.jpg
Size:	43.0 KB
ID:	2296325

this is an ebay one right? Did you have any fitment issues in your chrysler? Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
    Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
    Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

at first I thought so but all you have to do is just push the poles intogether abit and they fit in the factory holes for the original headrests

**Price Change**
        $120 + Shipping