WTB 7" Touchscreen and Mobo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB 7" Touchscreen and Mobo

Lookin to start buying stuff for my carputer. I need a 7" touchscreen, and Im leanin towards a Lilli or a Xenarc. Im also lookin for a mobo, most likely a M10000 with 512 ram. let me know what you guys have
    [+++++++++=]
    As of 4/15/06: Computer is in and running great! Still got a few bugs to work out tho
    M10000, Lilliput, M1-ATX, Slot DVD, 40 GB HDD, 512 MB DDR, BU-353, M$ S&T '06, XMD1000

bump
    [+++++++++=]
    As of 4/15/06: Computer is in and running great! Still got a few bugs to work out tho
    M10000, Lilliput, M1-ATX, Slot DVD, 40 GB HDD, 512 MB DDR, BU-353, M$ S&T '06, XMD1000

Comment

Are you looking for in-dash or regular? Thinking of selling my Epia based PC and DWW-700M In-dash screen.

Comment

well, i planned on molding a screen into my dash, moving the stock radio to glovebox, climate controls down to where the radio is, and screen in its place...here is a pic where you can kinda see what im talkin about..

But im open to anything at this point
        [+++++++++=]

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=66942

Comment

bump?
            [+++++++++=]

Comment

I still have both an M10000 and a Xenarc. If you want we can negotiate with the price

Comment

Originally posted by Nico3k
                I still have both an M10000 and a Xenarc. If you want we can negotiate with the price
                PMed you yesterday....anyone else?
                [+++++++++=]

Comment

I have a DigitalWW-7VGA screen that I'm willing to part with. It's barely used and looks brand new. Never got around to installing it in the car. I'm asking $400 shipped.

Originally posted by DigitalWW website
                  Our DWW-7VGA has finally been updated with a new 400 nit Panasonic LCD panel. Once again we are using GAIN/Xenarc Module and the results are amazing. With this addition we now have 2 great in-dash Touch Screen VGA Monitors. In addition we are still the only shop in the world that offers such a product.

The monitor is a combination of an in-dash housing and a VVT VGA module. Some of the features of DWW-7VGA are: Auto ON/Stand By, Adjusts resolution automatically, 2 Video inputs, 1 VGA input and touch screen. The new 400 nit Panasonic LCD panel is bright and vivid.

Specs
                  Features & Specifications:
                  -Screen Size: Diagonal 7" (16:9)
                  -Panasonic (EDTCB18QEF)LCD Panel
                  -Supported Resolution:
                  640x480~1024x768~1600x1200
                  -Dot Resolution:
                  2400 x 480 = 1,152,000 (dots)
                  -Brightness: 400 cd/m²
                  -VGA Input (1x 15 pin D-SUB)
                  -2 Video Inputs (2x RCA)
                  -Touch Screen (USB)
                  -NTSC / PAL Multi-System Auto Switch
                  -4 wire resistive Touch Screen
                  -On Screen Display Control -Auto power-on upon signal detection
                  -Automatic display adjustment
                  -Supports 11V DC ~ 14.4V DC
                  -Power Supply: DC 12V, 1A
                  -Power Consumption: <8W
                  http://www.digitalww.com/DWW-7VGA.htm
                  www.mobile-effects.com

Free file hosting, picture gallery hosting for installs, PM me.

Internet's first Front End Skin browser, featured installs, downloads, links, informative articles - all free to registered users.

Comment

thats more than im lookin to spend...I wish I could, but im gettin married in Sept...thanks tho
                    [+++++++++=]

Comment

Working...
                    X