AMD mobile athlon 3000+ & P3 1ghz w/ Mobo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMD mobile athlon 3000+ & P3 1ghz w/ Mobo

Allright gotta sell these quick cuz i need the cash for a HDTV tuner in time for the superbowl. and i dont want to change my mind about selling again

AMD mobile athlon 3000+ socket 754, pulled from my R3000 the first week after i got it because for some unknown reason i decided to upgrade to a 3200+. Asking $80 shipped

Pentium 3 1ghz cpu with micro atx mobo. Asking $45 shipped. I will also throw in a 128mb stick of pc100 and a 64mb stick of pc100 but wont guarantee compatibility, i know one of them works for sure tho but cant remember which one.
    Fisher Customs
    www.fishercustoms.com

AMD mobile Athlon 3200+, 512mb ram, M2-ATX, 8" dynamix 16:9, powermate, 80 gig hd, 802.11G PCI w/ stubby antenna, SB Live Soundcard, hardwired into stock Bose system

Any pics/specs on the Pentium 3 1ghz combo?
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

its out of a HP machine. dont really know a whole lot about it. it has onboard video and no onboard sound. I can throw in a soundblaster live 24bit! for 25 more if u want. let me know.
      Fisher Customs
      www.fishercustoms.com

AMD mobile Athlon 3200+, 512mb ram, M2-ATX, 8" dynamix 16:9, powermate, 80 gig hd, 802.11G PCI w/ stubby antenna, SB Live Soundcard, hardwired into stock Bose system

Comment

gotta sell these now, $75 shipped for the 3000+ $40 for the P3 mobo and cpu.
        Fisher Customs
        www.fishercustoms.com

Comment

50 shipped for the amd processor

Comment

How many PCI slots does the P3 m/b have? Any AGP or ISA slots?
            "I'm a dick!"
            "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

ahh yes duh that would be helpful to know, sorry bout that

It has 4 pci slots, no agp, 2 usb ports.

anything else just let me know. would like to sell tonight if possible
              Fisher Customs
              www.fishercustoms.com

Comment

still for sale.
                Fisher Customs
                www.fishercustoms.com

Comment

thats the 64bit amd correct?
                  Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

Comment

It is the 64 bit version of the AMD Mobile Athlon 64 but from what i remember reading the 64 bit was disabled on some of the Mobile chips. Im not sure if it is on this particular one or not. Unless your going to be running the 64 bit xp, linux, or windows Vista in your car then it won't make Any performance difference at all, i just thought i'd throw that out there just incase it is.

edit: on cpuid it comes up as a AMD Mobile Athlon 64.
                    Fisher Customs
                    www.fishercustoms.com

Comment

the 64bit cant be disabled, its the way the chip runs, if it was diabled they would have named it an athlon xp-m (the 32bit version)... and even when not running 64bit windows, linux, or vista there are still noticeable performance differences

thanks but I do not have a 64bit board yet
                      Debating on installing a carpc in my Jeep.....

Comment

ok whats the difference between a 64 bit "Board"? But This is a socket 754 mobile Athlon 3000+ btw. Out of a Compaq R3000.

Same exact chip being sold here. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6831180807
                        Fisher Customs
                        www.fishercustoms.com

Comment

Working...
                        X