WTB Touch-screen monitor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB Touch-screen monitor

Well have posted an WTB-ad for a touch-screen last year. Now i have to do this once again. Hope i won't have to complain about the next person i'm gonna deal with. Am looking for someone who will accept Western Union or Wire Transfer (will do this in advance[as i have with the previous contact]) and really sent me this stuff within 2 weeks...If there is anyone out there please respond through e-mail or msn ([email protected]).

what size?

Comment

well am looking for a 7" working touch screen...shipping has to go to suriname/south america...will have to know how long it will take since i am waiting for over 2 months from previous deal with another member (hope i won;t have to complain about you too) and screen isn't here yet...how much will all this cost me?

Comment

Originally posted by kromec
        well am looking for a 7" working touch screen...shipping has to go to suriname/south america...will have to know how long it will take since i am waiting for over 2 months from previous deal with another member (hope i won;t have to complain about you too) and screen isn't here yet...how much will all this cost me?

dang buddy take it easy.

I don't have any 7" screens, so I guess I don't have the chance to disappoint you. sorry.

Comment

Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

well you can understand his frustration. well buddy if you dont trust anyone anymore why dont you buy it from a store like mp3car.com/store or digitalww.com?
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

well EsKALad i have contacted mp3car.com/store but haven't got a response back depending wire transfer or WU.

Comment

For the record it was me who let kromec down before (or rather, USPS). He sent payment to me last fall, I shipped off his monitor with both of us expecting it to get there before Christmas. I'm surprised he didn't mention that, but it shows what a gentleman he is. (I probably would have, he has every right to be mad.)

He's contacted me several times about it and I've gone to the post office many times, but they can't tell me anything other than "well we shipped it, after it goes overseas we have no control over its delivery". I feel really bad.

As kevinlekiller can vouch for (sent him an item a week or two ago) I now use tracking for all my out of the US items to ensure they don't get "lost" (or stolen or whatever).

Sorry buddy, I feel horrible that your monitor got lost, I know what it's like waiting for a package and still waiting and it never shows up.

If you ever want to buy anything from me again I'll make sure to upgrade your shipping for free to a trackable item to ensure its delivery. If not, I understand completely and I apologize. For anyone else, I've never had any other complaints about delivery (and have dozens of refs), and kromec pays fast and is reliable, so don't hesitate to deal with him!

-arebelspy
                See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
                Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

just out of curoisity, arebelspy, did you refund him?

Comment

Working...
                  X