NEW FS thread! GB adv SP, new Persol sunglasses, old GB, amps, etc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW FS thread! GB adv SP, new Persol sunglasses, old GB, amps, etc

Alright, found more stuff to sell and since the only 2 things inquired about on the old thread sold I decided to lock it and start anew.

-Brand new Persol Sunglasses Model 2158-S. Got them from Lenscrafters but I only wear my prescription Ray-Bans so the Persols have never been worn. Just pulled them out of the plastic sheath to take pictures. Italian Made beauties. Going rate is $130 plus shipping online. $100 shipped OBO

-Hardly used Game Boy Advance SP I bought this 2 years ago and have played it approximately 10 hours total. I didn't even drain the original battery once whenbefore I replaced it with a 3x life pelican (which is still on one charge). This one will play 30 hours with the back light on! There are absolutely NO scratches on this, no dead pixels, plays old school GB games, and has a backlight (unlike regular GB advances). This thing is practically brand new. I always stored it in the case. Comes with:
    -Silver Game Boy Advance SP
    -Original Battery
    -3x Life Pelican Battery
    -Link cable (never used)
    -AC Adapter
    -Official Nintendo GB Advance case
    -9 GB advance games:
    #Simpson's Road Rage
    #X-Men, Reign of Apocalypse
    #Medal Of Honor, Infiltrator
    #Super Mario 3
    #Lord of the Rings, the Two Towers
    #GT Advance
    #Terminator 3, Rise of the Machines
    #Crazy Taxi
    #Splinter Cell

Like I said, this whole set is practically brand new. Everything is in MINT condition. Asking $120 shipped OBO

****SOLD-Old School Game Boy Still works well. Has a hella gay sticker on it that I must've thought was pimp back when I was 8. All of the games can be played on the Game Boy Advance SP ^^^. Comes with:
    -Case
    -Link cable
    -7 Games:
    #MegaMan 2
    #MegaMan 3
    #MegaMan 4
    #Super Mario Land 2
    #All Star Challenge 2 (You can even use Larry Bird! )
    #Tetris
    #Metroid 2, Return of Samus

Asking $25 shipped OBO

******SOLD-(2) 10" Hard rock subs in a double box. They sound pretty good. Came with a car I had bought and sold. I've been having ear problems (damn IED's) so I don't want to mess with them. Get them out of my small garage! $30 OBO

-****SOLD****Tribal T4100 4ch, 800W Max MOSFET Amplifier

#100W x 4 @ 4ohms
    #200W x 4 @ 2ohms
    #400W x 2 @ 4ohms - Hi/Low Level Inputs
    #Input Sensitivity: 200mV to 4V
    #Selectable X-Over: HPF/LPF/Full Pass
    #Freq. Select Switch: 50/80/120HZ
    #X-Bass Switch: 9dB @ 40HZ
    #Measures (WxHxL): 12 x 1 3/4 x 11

Works perfectly. Comes with the monster cables seen in the pics. $70 shipped OBO

-Panasonic rv32 DVD player. plays MP3, WMA, CD-R, CD-RW, VCD, XVCD…it has all kinds of modes. Anyways it has stopped on 2 occasions in the past month and displayed "h07". I guess it's some kind of motor problem or something. I wanted a dvd burner anyway so I'm not gonna mess with it. Bought it originally for $130 at best buy. Asking $15obo plus shipping

-Yamaha RX-700u Stereo Receiver make an offer

-Targa 500W 2ch amp I don't know if it works or not. I used it briefly about 5 years ago but blew the fuse. Wanted a kicker amp anyway so never bothered with replacing it. It might work. I don't know. Asking $30 obo shipped

-Pyle 5.6" LCD I bought this to mess around with but the guy never sent me the power cord. He said that it powered up but wasn't displaying a picture. Can be used for parts or whatever. $20obo shipped

Remember, everything is negotiable so make offers! And I'm still looking for that cell phone...
    '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
    '04 Buick Rainier, factory nav
    '99 Honda Shadow 1100

-8" Lilliput TS, laptop, (too) large inverter, and I'm nowhere near putting them anywhere.

For Sale!

'03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
    '99 Honda Shadow 1100

-8" Lilliput TS, laptop, (too) large inverter, and I'm nowhere near putting them anywhere.

For Sale!

Comment

Haha, usually the problem is trying to get people to NOT post in your for sale thread! Are my items so lame that they don't even invite thread whoring?? Make offers!
      '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
      '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

The LA Sound amp is pending....there was something else I was going to say...Oh yeah...

MAKE OFFERS!
        '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
        '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

1st to third page without any offers....yikes.
          '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
          '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

I'll take the gameboy sp
            mp3car infill g4

Comment

pm sent
              '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
              '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

Sale pending on the old school gameboy games.
                '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

gb advance is still available for now
                  '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                  '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

GB Advance is definitely available. The guy never got back to me. Just shipped the Tribal Amp today. Everything else is still available. Check back because I'm going to be putting more stuff on shortly.
                    '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                    '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

PM Sent
                      Car - 20%
                      PC - 80%
                      Planning - 90%

Comment

still for sale
                        '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                        '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

A couple things added. Pics to come.
                          '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                          '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

What prices do you think these things should go for? (AKA Make offers!!!!!!!!)
                            '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                            '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

Back from the dead! Make offers on whatever you want. I need to get rid of this crap. I'd take a trade for a decent amp and sub (small, maybe around a 10") that doesn't need a large enclosure. I'm also still looking for a decent verizon cell phone...
                              '03 Acura 3.2TL Type S
                              '99 Honda Shadow 1100

For Sale!

Comment

Working...
                              X