Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 2 10" subs and some amps

Heya guys and gals,

I finally sold my damn 300zx so I have some cash to finish up my carputer project...here is what I am in dire need of for CHEAP but in good condition::

- (2) 10 to 12" subwoofers
    - an amp to power the subs
    - Infinity 7540A in good condition or will look at other comparable 4 channel amps.

I know I can find what I need from here and can help someone unload their old gear in the process. Thanks for the look.

Tangeray
    Status.......all done.

ok my buddy has some subs for sale. 12s and i have a nice alpine t505 amp im asking 150 shipped for. he has different type of subs. jl audio 12w3v2d2 hes asking 275 for them. and than he has some pioneer premiers. ill ask him how much he wants.
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

Thanks for chiming in eskalad..

In the subs category, im looking for something along the lines of infinity kappa 10.1's or JL 10w6v2's or something along those lines. For the subs, im looking for something newer as opposed to older models. Im semi-concerned with looks and want something with a deep basket and high roll rubber surrounds. Can you send me pics and specs on the amp that you have? Thanks again for the reply

Tangeray

Comment

I've got 2 12" Infinity Reference Subs. Brand new, never opened. I bought them for my car, thinking I would go with 12s, but I then decided I didn't need all that bass and went with 2 10".

Look at the sale thread in my sig for more info on prices, etc...

Peace,

Rafster
        Post # 3000

Comment

Yea, i saw those earlier raf...not exactly what Im looking for in an infinity speaker at the moment though. I'd want to get the kappa series if I go for infinity. Thanks for chiming in though.

Tangeray

Comment

i can get you specs on the amp later. but the subs are newer version 2005 i believe. i actually bought them and sold them to my buddy for 350...he used them for like a month and put them up in my friends back room of his store. these 12s sounded VERY clean and hit real nice and hard. ask DJX he has or HAD a pair of them.
            i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

I'm looking at these currently: http://cgi.ebay.com/2-INFINITY-KAPPA...QQcmdZViewItem

For the sub category. I'm looking for something around that price or cheaper. If all else fails, I'm just gonna end up grabbin some 10" P1's from fosgate. My budget is super limited and im trying to get some subs for the same budget I had for my 4 channel amp purchase...so im stretching it thin. I got about 200 to 300 to play with for a 4 channel amp & subs+amp. Searching for deals of the century here...hehe.

Tangeray

Comment

Got a friend who is selling two Crossfire P1's 10' inch subs in ported box, Crossfire VR-602 Amp for $425 + shipping

Comment

peep dis honky: http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...d=1#post840015
                  current system: car2pc adapter playing aux in for a sansa fuze media player. simple. cheap. effective.

Comment

Working...
                  X