Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Circuit board for 7" Lilliput touchscreen.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Circuit board for 7" Lilliput touchscreen.

Well as usual I blew the circuit board out on my touchscreen in the process of construction. If anyone has a spare circuit board lying around for the 629 7" lilliput that would be great.

This is the all in one board, that handles power, vga, and touch for a lilliput

Comment

bump this, i need one for my 619 with front button circuit board.
      screen name here use to be MegaloRESE15"

Comment

i have two 619 boards, i ****ed up the screen on both, well i am like 98% sure they rae 619s.

edit: yep
        Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

I have a 619 board, with all attached cables, and the button board.
          85.00 shipped in US.

Comment

no thanks pepsibobby is charging much cheaper to me,but thanks for the offer

Comment

woot 25 bucks shipped. lol wow i am soo loosing money, ehh what ever.
              Cant code cause I dont know how, but give me the paint bucket and my eraser and have at you!

Comment

bumped. I also need a 629 board. I fried mine with reverse polarity. yah! so anybody gotta spare lying around?

Comment

bump i am still needing this

its the last peace of the puzzle i need for sure now. i need board with that certain cable behind it thank you in advance

Comment

Working...
                  X