More Free Stuff (you pay shipping.)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Free Stuff (you pay shipping.)

Got some more stuff to give away. Rules are simple, you pay shipping fees and a bit to cover getting it to me via paypal. No returns, no haggling, no complaining because you got something free that has problems or doesn't do what you want... it is after all, free stuff.

Onto the stuff!

SIRIUS Audiovox PNP2 Car Kit Dash mounts (no, not the car kits, only the mount it's self.). These are panavise mounts that attach to the back of the car kits and have double sided 3m adhesive to mount to the dash. You can see one here http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/AS...178718-4880653

I have 3 boxes of 10 mounts and 2 boxes of 50 mounts. They are $12 a box shipping (they are heavy buggers) for a box.

I also have a padded envelope filled with about 50 3a fuses, you know the normal size about an inch long about 3/8 inch across and round. $5 shipped.

This is paypal only! Post your dibs here and send me a PM if interested.

I also have two of these wireless (RF) keyboards. One has two clipps epoxied on the back so you can hook it to a visor or on the back of a seat on those map pockets. $8 each shipping. Yes, they include the USB Dongles.
    Attached Files

Comment

dibs on a keyboard....

Comment

how far does a keyboard reach?
        i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

Comment

btw dibs on the other kb for now.

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
            how far does a keyboard reach?
            I don't know. A couple feet maybe 5 ft, haven't tried it much beyond that.

Comment

i have the scorpius p20 from ione. that ****** reaches from the next room with the door closed. its awesome!

Comment

damn i JUST bought a keyboard from geeks.com. What are the demensions on this one?
                mp3Car.com Senior Tech Blogger (Want a product reviewed? Contact me.)
                Follow Me on Twitter or Facebook
                Live mp3Car Facebook Chat

Comment

If Eskalad doesn't take the other keyboard I'll take one for sure.
                  C134, EPIA M10000, 512mb, M1-ATX, DWW-700H, Seagate 40GB, Panasonic DVD/CDRW
                  Alpine ERE-180 EQ

Comment

Originally posted by blustreak
                    If Eskalad doesn't take the other keyboard I'll take one for sure.
                    I guess that makes me fourth. I cna paypal now...Send me a pm.

Comment

Let me tell you that the KB is wonderful, nice and compact. (I already got mine from PlanetBob )

It reach up to 5ft.

Thanatos.
                      RexBruMet Skin for FrodoPlayer

Nissan Aux-in MOD

Originally posted by bgoodman
                      We're an international forum, post in whatever langauge you like.

Comment

make me number 5, even though you only have two.

Comment

pm sent, what's not paypalled for is mine
                          Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
                          Genesis has speed
                          Genesis has class
                          Genesis sent money
                          before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

sorry guys. i still want the kb. i have been in and out of school and took my girl out for valentines day. i just checked this thread. planetbob please pm me with paypal addy so i can send u the 8 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                              sorry guys. i still want the kb. i have been in and out of school and took my girl out for valentines day. i just checked this thread. planetbob please pm me with paypal addy so i can send u the 8 bucks
                              No problem, I know how the night out goes. You Got PM.

Keyboards GONE!

Comment

Working...
                              X