FS: Opus 150w DC-DC ATX Power Supply SFX-1215 LN

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Opus 150w DC-DC ATX Power Supply SFX-1215 LN

This is a like new Opus 150w Power supply in working condition. Comes with cables as shown. Unit has been used once. This is the third unit I will be selling on here.

$140 shipped. Paypal is the preferred method of payment but I do accept checks and moneyorders. If you use a credit card to fund your payment with paypal, please add $5.00 for fees.
    Attached Files

You can get it from the site store for 125 shipped. Ill give you 90

Comment

Originally posted by f350powerstroke
      You can get it from the site store for 125 shipped. Ill give you 90
      dont be a noob http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=41 search a lil bit more

Comment

Im afraid your wrong, this is the one posted: http://www.mp3car.com/store/product_...products_id=32

Comment

xdjxklusivex you just got burned by a n00b...HAHAHAHA. As for the price, it is a bit high for a used item and one that can be had cheaper via the mp3car store, just a heads. Also, it's against the PayPal TOS to charge a surcharge on transactions:

"No Surcharges. Under Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods). "
          - Section V (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...yments-outside)
          "I'm a dick!"
          "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by migel628
            xdjxklusivex you just got burned by a n00b...HAHAHAHA. As for the price, it is a bit high for a used item and one that can be had cheaper via the mp3car store, just a heads. Also, it's against the PayPal TOS to charge a surcharge on transactions:

"No Surcharges. Under Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express regulations and the laws of several states, including California, merchants may not charge a fee to the buyer for accepting credit card payments (often called a "surcharge"). You agree that you will not impose a surcharge or any other fee for accepting PayPal as payment. This restriction does not prevent you from imposing a handling fee in connection with the sale of goods or services, as long as the handling fee does not operate as a surcharge (in other words, the handling fee for transactions paid through PayPal may not be higher than the handling fee for transactions paid through other payment methods). "
            - Section V (https://www.paypal.com/us/cgi-bin/we...yments-outside)
            yeah ur right my fault for not lookin more :-P sorry bro u got me lol can wecover this up some how

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
              yeah ur right my fault for not lookin more :-P sorry bro u got me lol can wecover this up some how

Hit Print Screen.... Go to Paint.... Cntrl-V..... Save as "DJ gets pwned by Noob"... Store in My Documents.... Set as Desktop Backround.....

Comment

holy hell! DJx? sigh. mods, can we close the thread and have a sticky here?

well, i guess that's how much the buyer wants for the opus, but its his choice if he keeps it at that price, as foolish as that may be. Lower it man. If you paid more many moons ago, this is the penalty of time and depreciation for ya
                Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
                Genesis has speed
                Genesis has class
                Genesis sent money
                before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

Working...
                X