FS IBM NetVista Case P3 933 Mhz carpc

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS IBM NetVista Case P3 933 Mhz carpc

Heres the deal. I was looking to find a replacement for my current car pc case, which is a custom carpeted wooden box. The box has been great so far, but I would like something shorter...and something that disipates heat better.

I've seen the NetVista case several times, and read that it works with flex atx. Turns out my mobo, though often refered to as flex atx.....is really XPC form factor and didnt fit.
    The power supply DOES work......when shipped to me the voltage setting was 230, not 110
    I've had a P3 sitting around for a while which I used to use as a database & webserver for a test development box. It ended up being a loner to my sister, and is now back in my hands. I have no use for it anymore, but the thing runs great.

Typically P3s make good car pcs because they have lower power consumption...and the higher end P3s outperform the EPIA systems.
    This is a 933 with 128mb of SDRAM

Here are some of the shot of the case, in comparison to my case.

note: the door below is hanging.....it is not broken, I detatched it, because I did not want a blue IBM logo on my box......its back on now....and NOT broken

Here are a couple of fit attempt shots, showing you how my mobo would not fit.

Here are pics of it running the p3 that you'd be getting

asking price is $100 shipped

interesting trades of equal value are considered.
    Things I'd be interested in include
    1. an XPC form factor case
    2. 500 + watt home stereo reciever, working
    3. small CCD camera with f1.2 lens
    other interesting offers
    PC Components:
    Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
    My work log

Bump b/c I'm glad someone made use of one of those NetVista cases
    "I'm a dick!"
    "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

ha, thanks.
      offers?
      PC Components:
      Lilliput; XPC/FLEX mobo; 1.7 ghz P4 Mobile;512 DDR; 160 gb HDD; opus 150; slot usb dvd-rw
      My work log

Comment

PM Sent, also I wanted to make sure, but this uses standard Optical Drives and Hard drives right?
        Chickened out, now taking the easy route.
        Compaq Armada M700 + Touchscreen = CarPC xD

Comment

you might have trouble fitting an optical drive in there....because of the position of the ram........i'll test fit one for ya later. Yeah it takes regular harddrives
          PC Components:
          My work log

Comment

all pms replied
            bump
            PC Components:
            My work log

Comment

still for sale
              PC Components:
              My work log

Comment

demensions might help.

Comment

# dimensions: 12"(tall) x 3.5"(wide) x 14.75" (long)
                  PC Components:
                  My work log

Comment

Working...
                  X