• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS FT Laptop Memory, Internal Laptop Wifi Card, HD, Bluetooth

FS FT Laptop Memory, Internal Laptop Wifi Card, HD, Bluetooth

I have 2x256MB dimms for sale.

Make me an offer! I need em sold!
    $25 Shipped
    They have about...1 hour of use on them I had other memory installed when I got the laptop.

They are PC2-4200 DDR2 240 pin

I also have an INTEL 2915 Internal MiniPCI for laptops
    25$ Shipped
    sold

Bluetooth Speakerphone, Brand new never charged I won it from Motorola for a sales event. Exactly as pictured.

-Rick
    http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=759606

FS FT Thread

96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
    Custom blue LED interior and Dash, Buddy club2, ViS Fenders, Phillips Ds2 Bulbs, Valeo-Fresnal ECE H7s, Mitsubishi Ballasts

I'll take one stick of the memory,how about $20 shipped?

edit- Damnit,sorry my laptop needs different mem.
    Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic - Arthur C. Clarke

Comment

Originally posted by seanshine
      I'll take one stick of the memory,how about $20 shipped?

sounds good, Paypal is [email protected] please type your address in the notes section of the payment so I can make sure there are no typos, etc.

FS FT Thread

96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD
      Custom blue LED interior and Dash, Buddy club2, ViS Fenders, Phillips Ds2 Bulbs, Valeo-Fresnal ECE H7s, Mitsubishi Ballasts

Comment

wat will u trade for the laptop hd and the bluetooth speakerfone??

Comment

titanic of course!

jk, things I need, 54g 108G internal pci card, money, thats all i can think of right now.

FS FT Thread

96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

Comment

Ill take the Hard drive....... PM sent

Comment

Interested in INTEL 2915

Hello,

I have an Aopen Pandora that takes a mini PCI wireless card. Does you card come with the external antenna? If so how long is it?

The card has a antenna connection, but does it have a small wire harness to wire the antenna connection to a bulkhead with a conector on the other end? Basicly, what I need is to connect the card to the board and have a connector on the case where all the connections go. From there I will add an external antenna.

If it looks like it will work I'll take it.

Best regards,

Marc

Comment

actually the card is "as is"

the antenna was mounted within the laptop so it remained there. It uses tohose pop on connectors you see in the picture.

other than those two pop on connections there was no other way to connect to the card.

-Rick

FS FT Thread

96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

Comment

i take the Laptop HDD if the other guy falls thru. Damn me being slow...

Comment

Mini-PCI WIFI Card hookup to external antenna ...

I saw the note about the card and had the same situation ... and solved it.

The mini-PCI wifi card should have two connectors, one MAIN and one AUX. Both use mini coax connectors.

I fixed mine with two parts, one is a PIGTAIL conector. It has one end with a mini-coax and the other has a bulkhead connector for my antenna. Mount one end to the card and the bulkead on the case. Very easy to use an external antenna.

The second part is a mini antenna that fits into a lapopt. That one goes on the AUX. The little one is then mounted inside the case.

With the external connected I get excellent reception. When on the bench in the shop, the internal works fine.

Ends up a simple, seamless solution.

Enjoy!
                    ... Mike ...

Comment

Mini-PCI WIFI Card hookup info for pyro4fire.............

I got your PM ... here is some info on the hardware.

The pic below shows the external antenna attachment. You can find them on eBay (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=5860896626) or look at some of the wardriving sites. The end connector depends on what cable you use and the antenna.

It's a slick solution ... enjoy.
                      ... Mike ...
                      Attached Files

Comment

I'll take the card! DIBS!

Hey JPMG,

Thanks for the technical info onhow to link up this card with an external antenna.

Witht that said, where should I send payment FiReBReTHa? Is Paypal OK. PM me your PAYPAL address if it is an option.

Let me know and I will send it out as soon as you reply.

Also, do I need any drivers or software for this card? If so do you have it or at least have a link to where it can be downloaded?

Best regards,

Marc

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
                          wat will u trade for the laptop hd and the bluetooth speakerfone??

might have read over it but u didnt say n e thing so yeahg posting again :-)

Comment

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...03&postcount=5

Michael

Just trying to help out.
                            ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Originally posted by thrmaln
                              Hey JPMG,

Thanks for the technical info onhow to link up this card with an external antenna.

Witht that said, where should I send payment FiReBReTHa? Is Paypal OK. PM me your PAYPAL address if it is an option.

Let me know and I will send it out as soon as you reply.

Also, do I need any drivers or software for this card? If so do you have it or at least have a link to where it can be downloaded?

Best regards,

Marc

[email protected]

Drivers are easy, Its an Intel 2915 so you can pull em right off their site.

Heh. Yea I was like, I thought I replied to you, Check post 5 foo!

FS FT Thread

96 Eagle Talon TSI AWD

Comment

Working...
                              X