FS Modded XBox - 4 months old - Xecuter - USA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Modded XBox - 4 months old - Xecuter - USA

I'm looking to sell my 4 month old Modded XBox. I don't have a lot of information about it with me right now, PM me if your interested and I'll email you pictures of it and answer any questions you may have. The XBox, like I said, is only 4 months old. I've played for a total of 20 hours because I just don't have the time anymore and probably should have never gotten it. It has the original hard drive it in but can be easily upgraded. I'm looking to get around $200 or best offer. The mod chip is a real one, not just a flashed bios. It is an Xecuter 3 CE chip with the control for it on the front of the XBox for easy switching between BIOS's. The fan has also been upgraded for better cooling. Again, PM me if your interested and ask any questions you want and I'll email you back with pictures and answers. Thanks.

Edit: Added pictures. The first one is of the front of the Xbox and the second one is everything that comes with it. Let me know if you would like to see any other pictures of it.
    Attached Files
    Sold the Mazda 3 and bought an Xterra so now I am only 10% done with the carputer :(

Whoah, joined Feb 05 and this is your first post? Bump for a lurker. :P

-arebelspy
    See my trades here! My For Sale/Trade Thread. Email joe at eipse.com
    Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
    i think every thread is now a whoreing thread

Comment

Yes I guess I am sort of a lurker. I used this site mainly for information on how to put my carputer in as well as check out other people's set ups. I guess I just never had anything interesting to post here. I will be posting more now though since I just bought a new car and will be putting a carputer in it soon.
      Sold the Mazda 3 and bought an Xterra so now I am only 10% done with the carputer :(

Comment

Are the games originals or copies?
        "I'm a dick!"
        "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

Originally posted by Bortnila
          The games are DVD backups.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
          so basically they are illegal
          in the exact fact you do Not own the game

probably your friends, movie rental, or internet
          and u want 250?
          for 1 controller and a 30 dollar chip?

probably solderless........

w/e
          i feel sorry for the poor soul buying this
          i would only pay 250 for a raided xbox config
          with windows xp/linux and build in usb(not xbox, but convertors) and modded outside

^^^mine lol

Comment

I don't give a rats *** what you would pay $250 for. I paid $325 for this 4 months ago. It is not a soderless chip it's a Xecuter 3 CE which is a $60 dollar chip with the $30 X3 Infra Red Mod on the front, so it's an extremely good chip. I'll drop the price down to $200 because I have to get rid of it, I think this is a very good deal for someone.

Comment

Originally posted by kruz
              HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!
              so basically they are illegal
              in the exact fact you do Not own the game

probably your friends, movie rental, or internet
              and u want 250?
              for 1 controller and a 30 dollar chip?

probably solderless........

w/e
              i feel sorry for the poor soul buying this
              i would only pay 250 for a raided xbox config
              with windows xp/linux and build in usb(not xbox, but convertors) and modded outside

^^^mine lol
              Hi, [email protected] read the rules. NO CRAPPING.

Comment

Working...
              X