Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ebay: HTPC CASE>Arisetec Accent HT-400s

Hey everyone,
    I just restarted my ebay ebay account and I'm selling my htpc case. Its a fantastic Kanam Arisetec HT-400silver. Check it out! Mp3car members who win get free shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

-matt

Added:

Ati 9600 Pro 256mb Version- No reserve & Free Shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

WinTV PVR-350- Loooow reserve & free shipping!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...e=STRK:MESE:IT

Comment

An Hour left on the case! Please!

-matt

Comment

Case & Video card relisted!

-matt

Comment

It might help .....

If your ad on eBay had REAL pictures of the item you are selling, rather than stock photos of the case.
          I mean, come on now ... a ZERO feedback rating, selling a high dollar used case and no pics of the real unit.
          Kinda makes a lotter people wonder.
          Cheers!
          ... Mike ..

Comment

I understand the concern but I figured taking photos of the fantastic case in crappy lighting wouldnt help my odds of a sale. If it turns out to be that important to the auction I'll take 100 pictures of the thing. Thanks for the bump!

-matt

Comment

will you do 100 shipped for the case?

Comment

The case goes for 300, so no. Sorry.

-matt

Comment

The picture in the auction shows a DVD installed.
                  Does the CD/DVD player come in the case?
                  Thanks!
                  ... M ...

Comment

I have a few dvd drives that I can include with it, but none are really that great. I'll leave the one I have in there now (just a dvd player cdrom, not cdrw or anything like that).

-matt

Comment

OK ... so not only were the pictures NOT of the case you are selling, but it sounds like you had not planned on including a DVD player that was shown in the pics.
                      Hmm ... I think I'll step back from this.
                      Cheers!
                      ... M ...

Comment

I WAS planning on including a drive, but giving the buyer the option of whatever I had (currently I have 3 dvd drives available). Never in the auction does it say that a drive is included, and everything that IS included is listed clearly.

-matt

Comment

On one hand that seems resonable Matt ....
                          Yet .... a lot gets down to the pics and description matching the fine print text.
                          Sort of like showing a Caddy Escalade in the pics and in the tiny text saying the bid is for a Yugo. Look at the other two auctions you had. Decent pics of the item for sale and the went well.
                          But for the one with just generic stock pics for a high dollar item ... NO BIDS AT ALL.
                          Kinda' tells you something.
                          Cheers!
                          ... Mike ...

Comment

I would like to see actual pictures of all items, just to verify that it is in the "perfect" condition that you say it is in the auction. It's not like you don't have a decent digi cam and a website to store your pics on.
                            What is your reserve?

Comment

The main reason I havent taken pictures since the posting of the auction is that my girlfriend has taken the carmera on vacation to Vegas for the week. I'll bring the case to work with me and use their inhouse camera and post some pictures as well as update the photos in the auction. My reserve is currently @ 190 with free shipping.

-matt

Comment

Working...
                              X