Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTB: Mac OS X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • WTB: Mac OS X

    Anyone have a copy of a newer version of OS X? I guess I dont care whcih one as long as its OS X. Having problems with my install cds.
    '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
    ForemostWebHosting
    SpeedGuyParts.com

  • #2
    uhm i'm sure you meant to say that wanted to buy an original disc and not a copy..

    lol
    Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

    Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

    Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

    __________________
    CarPC Newbs Start Here: All your questions answered, as if by E.S.P.

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by tj!2k4
      uhm i'm sure you meant to say that wanted to buy an original disc and not a copy..

      lol
      I didnt say I wanted to buy a copy of an original. I asked if some had a copy. Which can be construed in different ways. If you have an original "copy" or a "copy" of an original then its 2 different things.
      '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
      ForemostWebHosting
      SpeedGuyParts.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Your conversation brings this too mind...

        You have many questions and although the process has altered your consciousness you remain irrevocably human, ergo some of my answers you will understand and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question maybe the most pertinent you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.
        PPC-6700 WM 5.0, ProClip, GPS, 1 Diamond TDX 12in woofer, with 1100 watt Memphis Amp...

        AIM: Xtentialyst | Email: xtentialyst@nycap.rr.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by swx007
          Your conversation brings this too mind...

          You have many questions and although the process has altered your consciousness you remain irrevocably human, ergo some of my answers you will understand and some of them you will not. Concordantly, while your first question maybe the most pertinent you may or may not realize it is also the most irrelevant.
          sooooooooooo...ummmmmmm...can ya help me out or no?
          '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
          ForemostWebHosting
          SpeedGuyParts.com

          Comment


          • #6
            bittorrent
            2005 Dodge Ram HEMI

            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2239451

            15" LCD touchscreen
            Mac Mini
            6" Headrest monitors
            Modded Xbox

            5 PSone screens going in doors
            And another 15" LCD!

            Comment


            • #7
              Apple Store
              "I'm a dick!"
              "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by sabre
                I didnt say I wanted to buy a copy of an original. I asked if some had a copy. Which can be construed in different ways. If you have an original "copy" or a "copy" of an original then its 2 different things.
                I'm not sure what's goin on here. lol
                WTB: Mac OS X
                or did you mean

                "WFF: Copy of Mac OSX"

                ?
                Dr. Ron Paul for President 2008

                Hope for America - http://www.ronpaul2008.com

                Who is Ron Paul? - Why do we need Ron Paul?

                __________________
                CarPC Newbs Start Here: All your questions answered, as if by E.S.P.

                Comment


                • #9
                  If you legally own a copy, why do you have any reservations downloading it?

                  You're not doing anything wrong there, you're just getting something you already own through an alternative means because your discs are messed up.

                  To that, I second: Bittorrent.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    That was an option. Fortunately it was just hanging on the last part of the traditional chinese language installation so I just unchecked that part on a custom install and everything is back to normal. Thanks for the suggestions.
                    '01 4runner ░ P3 866 ░ 128mb ░ 20gb HD ░ Radeon 9200SE PCI ░ SB PCI ░ Slim DVD/CD-RW ░ USB GPS ░ 7" Lilli vga TS ░ XP Pro ░ MC ░ Routis '04
                    ForemostWebHosting
                    SpeedGuyParts.com

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X