Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mp3 players, usb drives, sony camera

ok....time to clean out the closet!! got lots for sale so lets get started:

iriver h10 5gb mp3 player - bnib, looks great and has great reviews $175 shipped. i have two of these, identical, same color

iriver h10 20gb mp3 player - bnib as well, great player with TONS of space, tons of features as well...$225 shipped

creative zen nano plus 1gb mp3 player - used but for less than a week. comes with all accessories that came in the box. cool features and its super small!! $125 shipped

sony dsc-w7 digital camera - 7.2 megapixel camera, bnib. sweet camera and im giving a heck of a deal on it. $350 shipped with a 1gb memory stick also bnib.

sandisk 2gb usb flash drives - pretty much self explanitory, ive got two of these as well, bnib. $60 each shipped or both for $100 shipped

all items are OBO and ill think about some trades. discounts can be worked if you want multiple items and i have lots of refs. contact me by pm, posting, IM or call my cell or text. 903-987-4109 i accept paypal, cash, and money orders. everything will ship USPS except the camera, that will ship UPS. feel free to ask anything and make some offers, i need this stuff gone!!
    2002 Saturn SC2
    system install progress....
    [----------*---] 85%

Kenwood KDC-828 - eD 6500s - two eD 9.2s - eD 13kv.2 - eDead sound deadening - custom ported box - clifford matrix 10.5x

will take the 2 usb pens for $100 if thats shipped to the uk
    http://www.customcarcomputers.co.uk

Comment

ttt, offer pending on the usb drives...
      2002 Saturn SC2
      [----------*---] 85%

Kenwood KDC-828 - eD 6500s - two eD 9.2s - eD 13kv.2 - eDead sound deadening - custom ported box - clifford matrix 10.5x

Comment

ttt
        2002 Saturn SC2
        [----------*---] 85%

Comment

ttt. USB drives sold!!
          2002 Saturn SC2
          [----------*---] 85%

Comment

NEW PRICES!!!
            $150 each on the 5 gig irivers
            $200 on the 20 gig iriver
            $100 on the 1 gig creative

Camera sold....

prices are negotiable, why is no one even offering on these items??

got some more stuff thanks to the closing of my former workplace (office depot)....got all this stuff real cheap and i wanna sell it. lets go!!

thats a 4 gig USB flash drive, BINB and guaranteed to work when you get it. asking $100 shipped

that would be a super tiny 8 gig usb drive, comes with a little cloth case and its really cool, i have one myself and its great!! asking $135 shipped

those are four 2 gig usb flash drives, i got them for $40 each and im asking $60 each or 2 for $100 or all 4 for $175 shipped

everything is OBO and ill make deals if you wanna combine items. i also have some SD cards (1 and 2 gig) and some sony memory stick duo pros (1 gig) that i got from the sale but those will be sold only if you ask me. ($50 for 1 gig on either, $75 for 2 gig on the SD, both prices shipped). i do paypal, MO and cash and ive got lots of refs...feel free to PM me, post or call or text 903-987-4109. thanks!!
            2002 Saturn SC2
            [----------*---] 85%

Comment

ttt thanks to the edit
              2002 Saturn SC2
              [----------*---] 85%

Comment

check your pms my good man
                2002 Saturn SC2
                [----------*---] 85%

Comment

ok, ive sold a few things so im gonna condense what i have to one post. here it comes!! 3.21.06 *edit* new prices

i still have two 2 gig USB drives, asking $60 each or both for $100 shipped NOW $50 EACH OR TWO FOR $90 ALL SOLD NOW!!

i have the 4 gig USB drive, asking $100 shipped NOW ASKING $90 SOLD!!!

I have the 8 gig drive, lowered the price to $125 shipped NOW ASKING $105 SOLD!!!

i still have one 5 gig mp3 player ($150 shipped) and the 20 gig mp3 player (now $175 shipped)

also the 1 gig is still here for $90 shipped.... NOW $125 for the 5 gig, $150 on the 20 gig and lets do $80 for the 1 gig 5 gig SOLD!! NO 5 gigs LEFT!!

i still have 1 and 2 gig SD cards ($50 and $75 respectively) and 1 gig MS duo pro cards for $50 shipped....

contact me anyway possible using above instructions and as always make some offers!!
                  2002 Saturn SC2
                  [----------*---] 85%

Comment

TTT for new prices!!
                    2002 Saturn SC2
                    [----------*---] 85%

Comment

no trades rrite?

Comment

im open to some...what do you have to offer?
                        2002 Saturn SC2
                        [----------*---] 85%

Comment

TTT for new prices again and some items have been sold
                          2002 Saturn SC2
                          [----------*---] 85%

Comment

Just ordered my 2 2GB USB from adidas445. Thanx! Can't wait to get them.
                            If you make something Idiot proof....

The world will make a better Idiot.

CarPC Progresss: Planning [x-------------------]

Comment

Working...
                            X