This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Keyboard Terminator"

I am considering making a few keyboard terminators for people who are using a motherboard that you can't select to boot with no errors on. But, before I look into it anymore, I wanted to know whether anyone has a use for one. They will hopefully fit into the plug (either PS/2 or DIN 5) and should work with all motherboards (I can't gaurentee this however) Also, how much would you be willing to pay for such a thing??
    2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
    register another account and you're gone for good.

for what? a keyboard connector and a pin or two shorted out?
    http://www.mp3vl.tk Plans and progress on my install - (Updated 28 June 02)
    Australian mp3car Portal
    mp3car related links Check them out / Add some
    mp3car FAQ - RTFF

[########==]80% Assembling
    -=Current Progress: Working Sproggy supply, building box.=-

Comment

No, for a keyboard conector, and teh required circuitry for it to work, you can't just short pins...
      2 week temp ban (spam and complaining about deleted posts)
      register another account and you're gone for good.

Comment

Yeah, mabey a resistor. What are you going to charge? 20 bucks?
        Monger
        ICQ-7207702
        UPDATE: I moved farther north. Now its even too cold for the deer; only moose now

Comment

i'd like to see this completed hahaha

Comment

it can be done. was in the project section of a "nuts and volts" magazine

Comment

just rip the ICU out of a crappy cheapo keyboard and plug it in... thats safer than dealing with your poor credit on here

whats gonna make me belive you wont steal my money for junk that doesnt work?...It was in the card...i swear...im a christian...hahha

Comment

Thread closed for obvious reasons. Enough with this crap, already.
                Player: Pentium 166MMX, Amptron 598LMR MB w/onboard Sound, Video, LAN, 10.2 Gig Fujitsu Laptop HD, Arise 865 DC-DC Converter, Lexan Case, Custom Software w/Voice Interface, MS Access Based Playlists
                Car: 1986 Mazda RX-7 Turbo (highly modded), 1978 RX-7 Beater (Dead, parting out), 2001 Honda Insight
                "If one more body-kitted, cut-spring-lowered, farty-exhausted Civic revs on me at an intersection, I swear I'm going to get out of my car and cram their ridiculous double-decker aluminium wing firmly up their rump."

Comment

Working...
                X