No announcement yet.

Volkswagen Polo GTI 2001- 20,000 miles- Carputer- UK ONLY

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volkswagen Polo GTI 2001- 20,000 miles- Carputer- UK ONLY

Hi all,

after much deleberation i have decieded to sell my beloved Polo. I am going travelling for a year from april time and it will just be gaining dust and getting older + i need the money

I aquired the car in early 2003 where i spend in excess of 1500 on quality stereo kit for it. Then in 2004, i installed my 'Carputer' in it. It is the only car i know that has had it so tastefully done if i may say so myself. Many people to get into the car have no idea that it is not factory installed when looking at the dash. It also has a very subtle 'reversing camera' hidden in the numberplate.

I have also done alot of other tasteful mods to it as listed below.

I also have a HUGE file of receipts of work carried out by the dealer, receipts of parts i have bought for it, and bills. .. . something that at this point i dont wonna look at.

It has recently just had a brand new set of specially imported alloys put on the car with brand new tyres also.

The car only has 19,000 miles on the clock so it must be one of the lowest mileage GTI's in the country.

So come-on, if your after a GTI, which already has the mods done too it then come and snatch this up. If you are purchasing this however i would say that unless you want to take the Carputer out, you have a knowledge of PCs. I would hate to see my work go to waste but i guess, if you buy it its up to you.

All mods i have carried out have been in my opinion tasteful and so do improve the car in one area of another. The car is certainly faster that stock and handles loads better.

The car is in absolutely immaculate condition, the only known mark is on the rear bumper rubbing strip where there is a small 5p size scuff that has been touched up and is not noticable. All the wheels are unmarked and unscuffed also. The interior is immaculate also as you would expect and i am a NON-smoker.

I have almost all spare parts that i may have removed for one thing or another such as original 6 disc changer and original rear lights etc etc

Has usual GTI spec + mine has side airbags and a factory fitted sunroof also

Car Spec (what i can remember)

Wheels/ Suspension/Brakes: -

- 16" Rays Wheels Sebring ITC Sport Mesh (Imported)
    - 205/40- 16 Kumho 712 Ecsta Supra Tyres
    - Lowered 35mm on Eibach Sportline Springs
    - Pagid Fast Road Pads

Engine/ Gear Box

- B&M Shortshifter
    - Super Sprint 3" Round Cat Back Exhaust
    - BMC Induction Kit

- Colour Coded Front Splitter
    - Osram Diadem Indicators (blue)
    - Hella smoked RHD Rear clusters (LED)

- Dual Drinks Holders

In Car Entertainment: -

-Carputer w/Mini ITX 1Ghz Via Epia , 60gb 8mb cache IBM travel Star 7.2k laptop HD, Soundblaster Audigy 2ZS, Hauppage TV card, Cisco 350 Wireless card , DVD/CD-RW custom molded into lower dash running Media Engine 2.1
    - Xenarc 7" LCD custom molded into OEM dash
    - Rockford Fosgate 551X 75w wrms x 4
    - Rockford Fosgate 501bd Digital Amp 630wrms
    - Focal Polyglass V2 components up front 16cm
    - Focal Access coxial in rear 16cm
    - Diamond Audio M6-12" Sub @ 2ohm in custom sealed box (mdf and fibreglass) 1cuft
    - Power Amper 1 farad Power Cap
    - Colour CCD Reversing Camera in numberplate

Anti-PIG gear: -
    Snooper S5-R Radar/Laser detector

Remember NOTHING on this car has been done by halfs, i will be very sorry to see this go as it has alot of effort and time and money with it. I hope it can go to a good home

I am coming over to the uk in the next few weeks so delivery isnt a problem

The car is going up for sale for 8000 ovno

You can either PM me or email me at [email protected]

remove the NOSPAM bit

ps. numberplate not included.