No announcement yet.

FS : Mobility Elect. Universal Port Replicator EV1000

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS : Mobility Elect. Universal Port Replicator EV1000

these are spec and i bought this for my laptop to make car pc with targus docking station below this but decide to go with mini itx

this one also practically new.

and worked with almost every brand computer i have fusitsu and compaq both worked.

asking $50 shipped.

Enhanced Multi-Monitor Support - Run multiple applications simultaneously on notebook and external monitor displays

ATI Video Technology - Integrated ATI Rage XL with 8MB to drive external display up to 1600x1200 resolution at 32bit color

Flexible Cable Docking - Sleek, compact design with 4.5' cable connection enables placement anywhere to redefine your workspace

Integrated 10/100 Fast Ethernet - Buy notebooks without Ethernet and reduce current and future hardware costs

Double your Ports - Provides 8 additional ports to the notebook via one simple connection

Port Interfaces: 2 USB ports, 1 Printer port, 1 Serial port, 2 PS/2 ports, 1 10/100 Base-T Ethernet port, 1 Video (Monitor) Port

Mobility's Award Winning Split Bridge Technology - 100 times faster than USB 1.1

Power Supply: Input:100/240V AC

Cable Length: 4.5' PC Card Cable Included

Safety & Certifications CE, FCC Class A, TUV, UL/cUL, VCCI, T-Mark

Color Grey Metallic

Product Warranty 1 Year Limited

Product Dimensions 1.15 H x 11.05 W x 4.64 D in

Product Weight 1.16 lbs
    Attached Files

This does use a pc card slot right?
      Progress,.... that is what I keep forgetting ;)
      planning_[++++++++++]. 110%
      parts___[++++++----] around 60%
      install___[-----------] -9,000%

no one interesting..? this does have graphic chip inside it will help better performance for graphic.

no one..??

this thing is actually better than targus one. in my opinion. compare with price and performance. except this one using pc card.

if this is too high price make me offer.

There is no such thing as gravity, the world just sucks!!!

crap...its PC card...haha

I JUST told myself...ya know..if you're going to buy that TV card you're going to be out a PC card slot, and you have nio idea what you can use that with...

Listen, give me a week. if its still there, and its USB 2.0, i'll make an offer. Its pretty much sold, guranteed

Free sporting bump if anyone else wants it
                  Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
                  Genesis has speed
                  Genesis has class
                  Genesis sent money
                  before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!