• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• D-Link Radio, Rikaline GPS, Motorola IM Free, Dual CPU boards

All prices are shipped and OBO.

D-Link Radio - 25 SOLD to pyro4fire

Rikaline 6010 GPS - 50 SOLD (locally)

2 x Motorola IM Free devices with base stations - 30

"Free up the family computer without putting a stop to the fun of instant messaging. The portable, convenient IMfree device goes where your kids want to go — from their bedroom to the backyard — without wires or additional monthly fees.

Best Innovations 2004 at CESIMfree lets instant messengers roam almost anywhere around the house — up to 150 feet from an Internet-connected PC and base station — so your teens can chat with up to six buddies at a time from the comfort of... wherever."
    ...blah blah blah
    These have been sitting around in my house for over a year. I played with them once or twice. I don't feel like hooking them up to test, but I'm 90% sure one of these bases was DOA out of the box. I'm selling them together so they can both be used with the working base station.

Abit VP6 dual CPU motherboard with two PIII 700s ABSOLUTELY ROCK SOLID @ 933mhz - 50 HS & Fans included. I am emotionally attached to this rig because it was my main machine for many years, but everything must go.Pending

512mb of low density PC-133 - 45 (worth around 60?)

MSI [something-something] dual CPU motherboard with two Celeron 366s rock solid @ 550mhz - 25 SOLD to Legarcondemerde

This forum moves fast. Knocked to the second page already.

usb gps? any tradES?

Probably not, but you can always tell me what you have.

how does that gps hook up to the computer? ps2? and how good is it?
          [::::::::::] 100% - Planning
          [::::::::::] 80% - Computer
          [::::::::::] 0% - Fabbing
          SP13000 / 120GB SATA 2.5" / 512MB DDR
          8" Innovatek TS / Globalsat BU-353 / Engenius EUB-362 EXT
          Slot load DVDRW / PS3 Wireless Keyboard

No, it's USB. I have no idea what's going on in that pic. It looks just like that, but with a USB connector.

No one wants any of this stuff?

aye, do you have any pics of the...

D-Link USB Radio and Abit VP6 dual CPU motherboard with two PIII 700s

i'd like to take them off your hands.

Motherboard: Epox MATX
                Power: M2-ATX
                Storage: 120gb 3.5"
                Optical: Slim Slot cdrw/dvd
                Audio: SB Audigy 2
                GPS: BU-353 & iGuidance 4
                Frontend: Roadrunner (DFX 3 & 4)

Pics are up.

Do I hear 10 (for shipping) for the celerons? They come with the heatsink and fans. Else, they're going in the garbage.

I'll take the celeron setup as long as it works. Does it have an AGP slot or onboard video? I was screwed on a Paypal deal, so if you can take a money order I'll take it off your hands.

No one wants the GPS?

would you do $30 shipped to WI for the GPS?

Biostar M7NCG 400 ver 7.2 AMD Mobile Athlon 1.1GHz (@ 1GHz), Kingston PC2700 512mb WD 80gig HD Custom Case Opus 150W PS Lilliput 7" TS D-Link DBT-120 BT D-Link DWL-G122 WiFi Holux GR-231 GPS nLited XP Pro iGuidance RoadRunner frontend

i'll offer 40 shipped for gps
                            nGhost - The FREE Frontend for Linux | Graphics Developer
                            Linux ICE - The Car PC Distro | Team Member

Sorry guys, the GPS is sold. You were a few minutes too late.