WTB: Startup/Shutdown Controller

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: Startup/Shutdown Controller

Someone must have a WORKING startup / shutdown controller to sell me...

Anyone?

I pay fast!

i got one tried to install it into my friends car couldnt get it it to work not sure if it was my install problem or the thing is defective... want it for 20 shipped? its a micro one

Comment

Originally posted by xdjxklusivex
      i got one tried to install it into my friends car couldnt get it it to work not sure if it was my install problem or the thing is defective... want it for 20 shipped? its a micro one
      you posted that same response in his last thread, to which he replied he wanted on that definitely working.

That said, why could you not get it working, and why not try and get a replacement if it didn't work?

Comment

Have a ITPS - Used about one month until PSU went. The new PSU was a M1-ATX which has a controller so I don't need this anymore. $25 plus shipping in US

http://store.ituner.com/ituner/itps.html
        Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

Originally posted by Zebelkhan
          Have a ITPS - Used about one month until PSU went. The new PSU was a M1-ATX which has a controller so I don't need this anymore. $25 plus shipping in US

Will it work with an inverter?

Comment

Originally posted by dyne
            you posted that same response in his last thread, to which he replied he wanted on that definitely working.

That said, why could you not get it working, and why not try and get a replacement if it didn't work?
            oh well i said it again

not sure why it didnt work i only got a green light it started the pc up once after that i couldnt get it to boot it and i didnt get a replacment cuz my friend said f it and went with a switch insted

Comment

Originally posted by dasha877
              Will it work with an inverter?
              I don't think so.
              Compaq Evo D510 e-PC - P4 2.0 - 512M RAM - 120G 3.5 HD - 7" Xenarc 700TSV - DSATX fitted nicely inside the PC case

Comment

I don't think so.
                Found out it would if I use a relay.

Let me do some final research and I'll post tonite to let you know.

Thanks

Comment

I sent you a PM

Comment

You have a pm.

Comment

Working...
                    X