FS: Custom Arcade Game "Mame" 3000+ games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Custom Arcade Game "Mame" 3000+ games

I know this isnt carputer related but thought i'd post because its geeky and well the users here are... geeky too for the most part or maybe tech savvy is more politically correct.. anyhow.. i've got an arcade cabinet which was hacked down to sitting height. Using an Ipac it will support 2 players with 1 joystick and 6 buttons each, no coins needed. has a brand new 27" tv (composite output from vga card to tv) installed a year ago, speakers w/ external volume control, and i've never used this thing more than a few hours. Currently it has an AMD 1.2Ghz cpu, 20ish gigs HDD, I dont remember how much ram (let me know if your interested and i'll pull it out and check) I have nearly $1000 invested in this thing.. It will play nearly all classic and semi-new arcade games from pac-man to dig-dug to street-fighter and mortal kombat.. and many many many others. I'm willing to sell it with or without the PC. You will need to install your own version of windows on it because I do not have a licensed version to give with it although the games are all included and setup is very simple. I prefer to sell local, possible trades will be accepted, not really looking for anything particular, but let me know. I'd like to get $800 obo for this.. larger pics can be sent upon request
    Attached Files
    Sell me your stuff.. please see what i'm looking to buy
    http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75182

got to bump this up i have a mame machine man there a blast to play!!!!

chad

Comment

I built a MAME cabinet a while back and my kids and I still enjoy playing it.

Comment

im really interested in this..i got the perfect place to put it as well i sent you a PM

Comment

I sent PM reply... disregard the date on those pics, I took them 2 nights ago a few hours before I posted it.. I took more of the back and inside too.
          Sell me your stuff.. please see what i'm looking to buy
          http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75182

Comment

I can vouch for MAME machines. My favorite project thus far...

here's mine!
            Attached Files
            2002 Honda CR-V
            Carputer progress: 90% [▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ -]
            Spent so far: $1105.90

Download the NEXUS Skin for Centrafuse
            ...or even Listen to my music

Comment

some pics of mine before I finished it.
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...