WTB: T-View lcd shroud

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: T-View lcd shroud

OK im about to go crazy because i cannot for the life of me find my shroud for my T-View monitor. I took it apart and made a shroud out of wood but decided that i would move my climate controls so i could fit the original shround and use the buttons. Well now i cant find the damn thing. So if anyone has a broken t-view i will buy the shroud off of them. Let me know.
    Fisher Customs
    www.fishercustoms.com

AMD mobile Athlon 3200+, 512mb ram, M2-ATX, 8" dynamix 16:9, powermate, 80 gig hd, 802.11G PCI w/ stubby antenna, SB Live Soundcard, hardwired into stock Bose system

Originally posted by FishPony
    OK im about to go crazy because i cannot for the life of me find my shroud for my T-View monitor. I took it apart and made a shroud out of wood but decided that i would move my climate controls so i could fit the original shround and use the buttons. Well now i cant find the damn thing. So if anyone has a broken t-view i will buy the shroud off of them. Let me know.
    I may have it...when I get home I'll check.
    ---------------------
    Crazy Miami Drivers
    R.I.P. My first ever NEW Car
    Old installation
    New Install!!!

|-------------------100%|Cables ran
    |----------------85%----|Software RR
    |--------------80%------|Complete
    [/SIZE]

Comment

happen to find one? i just need the front faceplate for the monitor. and possibly some screws too.
      Fisher Customs
      www.fishercustoms.com

AMD mobile Athlon 3200+, 512mb ram, M2-ATX, 8" dynamix 16:9, powermate, 80 gig hd, 802.11G PCI w/ stubby antenna, SB Live Soundcard, hardwired into stock Bose system

Comment

Working...
      X