WTD: i-opener or two!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTD: i-opener or two!

Looking to get an i-opener or two shiped to australia anyone able to help me out

Allan

allanlangford]at[yahoo]dot[com

Actually, In order to get my car out of the shop i was gonna sell mine fully hacked...
    It has a amd k6-3 400, 128 megs of ram, 1 gig hd, new bios (didnt have the goop), a usb sound card, usb nic, usb hub, the 2 serial port hack, the mainstreet tech custom metal case, tenmaxx lasgana fan and probally a few more things I am leaving out.... let me know if your intereasted.
    -Jason
    Car
    1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
    The Player
    Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Comment

crazyshaxs

What would the price be for the iopener and all the "loose stuff" (before shipping) ?

Comment

Okay,
        I have over 900 dollars into this machine becasue I had soemoen else do the mods for me (my hand is t0 shaky to do soldering). I will take 450 for it. Tahts under half what I put into it. Below is everything (I think) you would get:
        i-opener
        k6 3 450 (runs stable at 400)
        1 gig hd
        128 ram
        20 or 24x (cant remember which) slim laptop cdrom that is black and fits in the i-opener case well
        bios chip
        keyboard mouse and splitter
        custom cable
        parts (dip switch, resistors ect) for cpu hack (already soldered into the board)
        dual rs 232 board
        metal i-opener case
        usb 10/100 nic
        usb sound card
        usb hub
        custom i-opener lasanga fan
        3.5 to 2.5 convertor (so you can use a desktop hard drive if you want)
        mini power supply (to power the desktop hard drive if you use one)
        an extra bios chip
        a hacked ide cable with two ide connections
        the i-opener keyboard with buit in mouse
        and any extra parts you want that I have like: 2 rf shiledings, original i-opener back casing
        ===========
        all that for 450.

I also have a touch screen that fits perfectly in the i-opener that I will part with for an aditional 125.

Drop me an email at [email protected] if anyone is intereasted.
        -Jason
        Car
        1964 Ford Falcon powered by a 1993 Mustang 5.0 EFI, AOD transmission, with disc brakes up front and more mechanical goodies
        The Player
        Gone! Soon goign to repalce the screen based system i HAD with an iPod. http://mp3falcon.crazyshaxs.com

Comment

$450 USD or AUD????

Comment

450 USD
            Car
            The Player

Comment

I've got one It had the goo on the MB but I have a friend that works repairing car stereos and he soldered the V1 bios chip right to the MB. He also soldered two wires were the dc jack was other than that it's like new and boots to demo. $100

Comment

ahh i'm realy looking for a unmodifyed in box one as its gota be shiped to australia, thank you for the offer anyway.

Allan

Comment

Mine is in the box and other than the power jack, which you can buy for less than $1 or just hook it up to 12-19 volts ( I still have the power brick also), it's basically unmodified. The bios is just from an earlier model and it boots to demo just like it was brand new.

Comment

Working...
                  X