FS:Laptop for Car||Kenwood Car Stereo||High Speed Modems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS:Laptop for Car||Kenwood Car Stereo||High Speed Modems

Ok.... here we have some items I'm looking to get out of my basement. First up is the Dell C600 Laptop, 750MHz, 256mb, 30gb, DVD/CDRW Combo drive, Dlink PCMCIA Wireless network card, 4 Port usb hub PCMCIA Cad and a Compaq car charger that I adapted over to the Dell. Selling because of upgrade reasons. This has been a really good system. I bought this about 1 1/2 years ago and didn't have any problems with it. I paid 100.00 for it with out eveything like HDD,Ram,DVD Drive and devices. The housing is in great shape except for one spot just to the left of the touch pad, there is what looks like a little burn mark from maybe a soldering iron. I soldered 2 wires onto the switch for remote off/on. I don't think I did that mark but it is posssible. Forgot to take pics of the sides but there is the standard things like Sound (in,out,mic), rj45 connector and tv out on one side and room for 2 cards to slide in on the other side. On the back you have the standard Keyboard, mouse, lpt port, dock port, power and one usb port. Any questions please ask. I was hoping to get about 150.00 shipped on the Dell. Good cheap start for some one, got me started. Oh and in case you didn't figure it out from the pics, there is no screen on the laptop. That's how I purchased it. This thing is almost plug and play ready, just add your software.

OK... Also we have a Kenwood car system. I purchased this shortly after I got the laptop and pipe the laptop sound into it through the aux in ports. purchased this for 120.00 and have gotten much use out of it. Cd's tend to skip easy which I wasn't to worried about since I had mp3's to listen to. The beauty ring is broke and I put some home made mounting brackets on it. Normal wear and trear scratches exist. This is a Excelon head unit with cd player, Excelon 10 Disc CD changer with 10 cd's in it(forgot to get them out before I disconnected it), Remote control, cable for changer and case for face. I am also thowing the Kenwood amp that's in the pics. A buddy gave me this and it is from like 1980...very old school but, once past it's start up issues works very good. The amp is free if you want it but will cost extra on the shipping because of the serious weight difference. I was looking to get about 50.00 for this shipped, probably an extra 10.00 for shipping if you want the amp.

We also have a 3com cable modem and a Westel DSL/4 port wireless router for sale. These come with every thing needed to fire it up but the service. 25.00 shipped for either one.

Shipping only to the U.S. 48 lower states because all the BS it takes to ship out of the country.

Dell C600 Laptop - $150.00 Shipped
    Kenwood car sysytem - $50.00 Shipped and an extra $10.00 for the amp
    3Com cable modem - $25.00 Shipped
    Westel DSL Modem/Router - 25.00 Shipped

I felt these were good prices, if nobody wants them or no reasonable offers come in they wiil be going over to ebay. I work a 12 hour night shift so if I don't reply right away it is because i'm at work. I will reply as soon as I get home. It will be 1st come 1st serve.
    Attached Files
    Peese

other pics
    Attached Files
    Peese

Comment

price on the cd changer only?
      2002 Saturn SC2
      system install progress....
      [----------*---] 85%

Kenwood KDC-828 - eD 6500s - two eD 9.2s - eD 13kv.2 - eDead sound deadening - custom ported box - clifford matrix 10.5x

Comment

Sorry I don't have much time during the week to be online. The CD Changer is 50.00 which includes a free Head unit. hahaha I guess if you really need it I could let it go seperate for 30.00 shipped. I was hoping it would all go together. But I understand that you already have Kenwood head unit. The model number of the changer is KDC-CX82. Check to see if it compatible with your head unit. Let me know if you want it and I will send you paypal info.
        Peese

Comment

Originally posted by pcfreak
          Sorry I don't have much time during the week to be online. The CD Changer is 50.00 which includes a free Head unit. hahaha I guess if you really need it I could let it go seperate for 30.00 shipped. I was hoping it would all go together. But I understand that you already have Kenwood head unit. The model number of the changer is KDC-CX82. Check to see if it compatible with your head unit. Let me know if you want it and I will send you paypal info.
          If he splits the cd changer, I will probably take the stereo part if that helps you make the decision. Just want to confirm that there is a wiring harness for it, even if the wires are short.

Thanks,
          Michael
          ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Dsl router is sold

Laptop is sold
            Peese

Comment

Im interested in the laptop, you think Id be able to put a D600 processor in that?
              ~Fin~
              My First Install. Be gentle with my 03 Vibe GT

Comment

You might want to read the post right above yours.............
                Peese

Comment

Working...
                X