FS: GPS stuff, Wireless stuff and Dell PDA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: GPS stuff, Wireless stuff and Dell PDA

ok...tried to sell this but no bites so heres some pics and updated prices!!

Delorme Earthmate LT-120 GPS with Street Atlas software - including $100 Street Atlas Plus 2006 DVD, $50 power inverter for laptop use in the car, $20 10ft. USB extension cable. i have verified that this works and im offering a great deal on it!! Items are brand new other than test. Pics:

Next we have a dell x3i pda, used by me...works amazingly well!! has wi-fi support and 128mb internal storage. includes TONS of extras - extra battery, leather case, rhinoskin case, dell keyboard, two 2.0gig sd cards, one sd card with battleship, yahtzee, monopoly and tetris, all software and documentation...the extras alone are worth over $300 BUT im gonna throw them in cheap. Pics:

Lastly is a few wireless items, all BNIB, never used!! all linksys stuff so you know its good!! One wireless router, one wireless gateway and one PCMIA wireless adapter!! Pics:

so...now for the hard part, the prices!!
    I'd really like to not part out anything so here goes:

Complete GPS System: $150 shipped
    Complete Dell Axim x3i system: $250 shipped SOLD!!
    Wireless router: $50 shipped SOLD!!
    Wireless gateway: $75 shipped SOLD!!
    Wireless PCMIA Laptop adapter: $50 shipped

i take paypal and i have tons of refs...feel free to ask anything or pm me for more info!!
    2002 Saturn SC2
    system install progress....
    [----------*---] 85%

Kenwood KDC-828 - eD 6500s - two eD 9.2s - eD 13kv.2 - eDead sound deadening - custom ported box - clifford matrix 10.5x

i'm seirously curious how much you're sellingthat x30 (i didn't know they made an x31) with allt he stuff. Then i wanan know the price of the 2gb sd cards. curious. For now. Hehe, you know me
    Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
    Genesis has speed
    Genesis has class
    Genesis sent money
    before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

Originally posted by Genesisfactor
      i'm seirously curious how much you're sellingthat x30 (i didn't know they made an x31) with allt he stuff. Then i wanan know the price of the 2gb sd cards. curious. For now. Hehe, you know me
      im selling everything for $250...its an x3i, misprint!! the cards ran me $100 each. now, i will sell the extra cards i have (other than the two with the pda) for $75 each for a 2 gig, let me know...but i wont seperate what i listed.
      2002 Saturn SC2
      [----------*---] 85%

Kenwood KDC-828 - eD 6500s - two eD 9.2s - eD 13kv.2 - eDead sound deadening - custom ported box - clifford matrix 10.5x

Comment

BTW, first three things sold get a free 128mb USB drive thrown in...got em lying around and i dont need em
        2002 Saturn SC2
        [----------*---] 85%

Comment

if it doesn't sell here, aximsite...those SD cards will have that thing gone in less than a week (that's a good time in aximsite)
          Carputer Progress: Here we go again...

THE GF THEME
          Genesis has speed
          Genesis has class
          Genesis sent money
          before your a__;)

Join the fight against carputters. EMAIL ME!

Comment

btw, the pda was my dads, he just got a newer one is all. i bought one off here from a member and i use it everyday and i love it
            2002 Saturn SC2
            [----------*---] 85%

Comment

im off to work until 10pm tonight so nothing will be answered until then...this is posted on a few forums so im gonna go by when i get the pms as to who gets first chance. prices are pretty firm and nothing is gone yet...
              2002 Saturn SC2
              [----------*---] 85%

Comment

the wireless router and gateway are sold...pda sold

i still have 4 (four) 2 (two) gig sd cards, $60 shipped, two for $100...
                also have a one gig usb drive, $50 shipped...
                2002 Saturn SC2
                [----------*---] 85%

Comment

ok, i have a one gig usb drive, $50 shipped, 2 gig sd cards, $50 shipped each, $90 for 2 and $150 for 4!! still have the notebook adapter listed above, $45 shipped. really need to finish all this off since i got a ticket tonight...pics on request but the SD cards are a sweet deal
                  2002 Saturn SC2
                  [----------*---] 85%

Comment

Working...
                  X