WTB: 7" VGA Touchscreen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB: 7" VGA Touchscreen

I'm located in Toronto, Canada. I need to replace my broken touchscreen. I perfer to buy locally or from someone in Canada so I don't have to deal with Taxes/Duty but will entertain offers from the States if the price is right. BTW, I'm heading across the border tomorrow to do some shopping, is there any stores in the Niagara area on the New York side I could pick up a monitor from?

I would also greatly appreciate anyone letting me know of a store in Toronto that sells Touchscreens for a decent price.

As you can see, I need one ASAP.

Thanks!

I'd be interested in the old TS

Comment

I've done my research and apperantly there is no stores the sell touchscreens here in the toronto area, i've sent you a pm.

Originally posted by Shakey
      I'm located in Toronto, Canada. I need to replace my broken touchscreen. I perfer to buy locally or from someone in Canada so I don't have to deal with Taxes/Duty but will entertain offers from the States if the price is right. BTW, I'm heading across the border tomorrow to do some shopping, is there any stores in the Niagara area on the New York side I could pick up a monitor from?

I would also greatly appreciate anyone letting me know of a store in Toronto that sells Touchscreens for a decent price.

As you can see, I need one ASAP.

Thanks!

Comment

Working...
      X