• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8.4" Touchscreen LCD, 7" Wide LCD & portable DVD player with TV Tuner

Greetings. I have the following for sale:
    ------
    ****SOLD****
    8.4" Touch Screen LCD in CASE. This is a 12 bit screen. Works perfect for Mp3, and any windows stuff. Did not meet my expectations for DVD. Some use it for that though. This comes with the controller card which is PCI and all cables included.

$325 or B.O. I can email pics soon. I have to take some shots of the unit sometime soon.
    ****SOLD****
    ------

7" Wide Screen Lulliput LCD. I got this from a place in HongKong a month ago. Awesome screen, but I have no use for it now as I bought a new Touch LCD that can do DVD perfectly. The LCD was NEVER used besides to test it. It comes with a 9" Goosneck with swivel mounting on it. This unit also has built in speakers. Aso comes with a credit card remote.

Built in Speakers
    Double video & audio input
    Screen size 16:9 & 4:3 changeable
    Horizontal & vertical picture reversion
    AC adapter & DC 12V power input
    Remote control (credit card size)
    Size: 200 x 125 x 40 (mm)

$275 or B.O.

------
    ****SALE PENDING****
    Portable DVD player that also plays CD's, and Mp3s and a few other formats. This has a TV tuner built in and also comes with a remote. This is also a very neat unit and only has been tested, again, my plans for my vehcile have turned 180 degrees. Also have an Antenna that I will ship with this unit.

"XO VISION" MOBILE DVD PLAYER W/TV TUNER (MODELVD200TU)DVD/CD/MP3/DVCD/ SVCD.
    Electronically switched front panel RCA's for use with video games or camcorders. Built in screen saver.
    TV Tuner.

Soft touch buttons and controls. Multi-function remote control. Zoom to enlarge picture. Multi-language menu subtitle and menu. Multi-angles/digital audio/subtitles. Four speed scan on the disc. Anti-shock feature. Dolby coaxial digital output jack. Program disk in an arranged order. PAL/NTSC color system. Dolby pro logic surround and DTS ready. S Video output. LCD with back lighthing. Conforming to 16:9 or 4:3 pan scan aspect ratios. Additional remote eye. 0 to 30 degrees operational mounting. Frame by frame and slow motion. AC adapter (for home use).

$225 with antenna

****SALE PENDING****
    ----

By both the DVD and the LCD for $450 bucks. Actual shipping charges apply.

email [email protected] with any questions or PM me!

Thanks for the interst!
    Nathan

Can you post more information about the 8.4" Touch Screen LCD. Brand, model, etc. Thanks

Comment

photo

its a sharp. I do not know what model it is though. I do not want to take it out of the case that it is in. The controller card is a chips and worked right away. Touch screen is very accurate and a lot of fun. I would have kept it if I would not have come across the 10.4 glass touch screen I found.

Comment

8.4" TOUCH SCREEN SOLD!!

TOUCH SCREEN IS SOLD!

I HAVE THE DVD PLAYER SOLD MOST LIKELY, HAVE TO TEST IT WITH A FRIENDS VCD, IF IT WORKS, HE WILL BUY IT.

7" WIDE SCREEN STILL AVAILABLE.

NATHAN

Comment

eveyrthing sold

everything is sold

Comment

Working...
          X