FS: Dww-700m remote control and TM-700TS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Dww-700m remote control and TM-700TS

Remote Control was never used it is still sealed. $15 shipped.

The screen is older version of TM-700TS. When i hook the screen up only the white screen light up. Armen told me it might be the ribbion cable, I am not going to mess with it. I do have case for it since it was glassed into my car. I am selling it for $35 shipped.
    I also have casetronic power supply. It came with my casetronic c134 case...I have no idea if this power supply works or not. I love M1-atx, so i just replaced it. $20 shipped
    Remote

Screen

power supply

mite be fried now from the static on that blanket....

So it lights up but shows white screen? ill take it for 35 shipped.... ts panel and controller included right? just no case?

Comment

last q....... is the A/C power supply included with the screen for like home usage or any power supply included?

Comment

Nope i dont have a/c power supply

Comment

dibs on the screen for now if it falls through

Comment

money sent for screen

Comment

nooo i needed a screen damm
              oh well

Comment

i will give you $10 for the casetronic power supply
                Is it me or does the caps on it look swollen/buldging, this could mean there bad can you give closer pics

Comment

Originally posted by CJ8501
                  money sent for screen
                  Hate to be a bastard, but I sent money about 2 hours ago, so I might have actually beat you, assuming it was first pay, first recieve.

Michael
                  ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

i said id take it 6 min after he posted...... called dibs and just had two questions..... was going to take it no matter what i dont think it was first pay first receive if it was then I want a refund.....

Comment

I had five payments come in. Whoever is Michael Yellin the screen is yours. All the other payments have been refunded.

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1
                        I had five payments come in. Whoever is Michael Yellin the screen is yours. All the other payments have been refunded.

Hey, that's me

Michael
                        ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Kicker, sent you a PM, can you please respond?

Thanks,
                          Michael

Comment

Working...
                          X