Parting out carputer.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parting out carputer.

seems like no one wants to pay for the whole thing so i'm parting it out, i need these things sold, my army unit is on alert to deploy again, so i need this stuff gone, i prefer local pickup in brooklyn ny but anywhere is fine:

everything is less than a month old
    i looked at my ebay reciepts and i paid for the TS LCD on march 6, thats the only thing thats more than a month old, but still its 2 months old

Here goes

VoomPC Ampie (60.00): dunno why but mine looks a lot darker than the other Ampies i've seen but its still cool, like a crazy dark blue, brand new, everyhing was mounted on the plate but nothing was ever installed in the car, i'll throw in a radio shack button for free to power it on

M10000 Motherboard (100.00): as you can see in the picture not a single spec of dust, thing is as new as it gets. all i did was install windows... then it just sat there, i haven' had the time to finish my project comes with box and original cables

Toshiba Tray Load DVD drive (20bucks) i don't know much about this DVD drive, a friend gave it to me its a bit used and was taken out of a laptop i think 20 is fair considering its in great condition and works awesome no problems at all

the LCD (190): No-name brand LCD, but i'm guessing its a lilliput, comes with lilli remote and AC/DC plugs and Car adapter, everything is labled "lilliput" except the actual screen which is labeled "exaudio"

AirLink Wireless G PCMCIA card (25 dollars): bought FOR the Carputer, but barely EVER used, its not and practically new

2.5 40gb HD (50 bucks): 50 sounds fair

ide to 2.5 cable (5 bucks), practically new, its a good price too

ide to slim CD adapter (5bucks):same deal practically new.

512 MB (333MHZ) Ram (50): this is desktop ram works fine, its the same deal less than a month old bought it from local store

SODIMM 512 RAM ddr-266: i originally thought the VIA MoBo's used laptop ram, i was wrong, i know there are a few boards that can use SODIMM, its the little laptop ram make offer, i dunno how much its worth

Other stuff (just make offer): 128 SODIMM ram, slim USB keyboard (has arabic and english), optical mouse,USB sound card

EDIT!!!:: i forgot to add i have an M1 ATX also - 70 bucks

dibs on the HDD, hows $40 shipped to New Rochelle sound? I don't know when i go to brooklyn... it's close though... we could meet up... LMK

Comment

interested on the 2.5 40gb hd
      and i would assume i need the id to 2.5 cable to have it work on the m1 board?

so 55 shipped?

Comment

m10000

dibs on the M10000 mb assuming it comes with the cf/pmcia add on.

$107 shipped to 85242?

Comment

dibs on case and slim drive and cable for slim drive

Comment

Originally posted by dasha877

$107 shipped to 85242?
            the board pictured isnt M1000 for sure

Comment

Originally posted by LagunaICE
              the board pictured isnt M1000 for sure
              MII10000 which is better anyway, so still a great deal!

Brent
              1999 Nissan SE-L - turbo toy
              1993 Nissan NX - Turbo Racer

Standalone fuel management (AEM EMS) on both
              carPC

Comment

is the screen a 7" or 8" TS? I'd like dibs on the case if you will ship to an APO address. And what usb sound card do you have?
                "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

How much for the red marker?? j/k
                  Car PC Progress

(>>>>>>>>>>>>---) 90%

"Don't speak about it, be about it"

Comment

lol

Comment

Originally posted by riddle14
                      is the screen a 7" or 8" TS? I'd like dibs on the case if you will ship to an APO address. And what usb sound card do you have?

i will ship to APO, thats no prob, i just came back from an APO address, i was up in AO North, and you?

Comment

I am in Kirkuk, Iraq! 4 more months left.
                        "I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I'm going back to Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), Cali(Iraq), I know so!!!!" Now I'm here!!

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

ohhh snap! i was in kirkuk too.... FOB Warrior? or KRAB?

Either way i ran the adacg there in OIF3 you probably saw me when you got off the C130 hahah!

Comment

Originally posted by dasha877

$107 shipped to 85242?

I'm good to go if you are. Lets get this deal done.

Comment

Good ole Warrior, I am at the Clam Shell across from the ADACG across the runway, right next to the skeleton hangar, where we do UAV ops. That is funny, you are probably right about the C130 thing. Is your screen a 7" or 8"?

By "ToneRiddle"

Comment

Working...
                              X