Wanted: Controller, PSU, GPS...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Controller, PSU, GPS...

I am looking for a few parts and i figurued I would post here before going out and buying new. I am looking for a few things...

An LCD Controller. I would have liked to of pruchased one of the Allen controllers, but I didn't when i had the chance. If you have one, or one that will work with the sharp LQ10D421, and want to sell it... lemme know.

A DC-DC power supply. I want to run a lot of equipment, so a 250w (awfully high) should do it. I was looking to get one of the keypower 250w, but I know there has to be other supplies out there.

A GPS reciever. I missed the $39 rand mcnally deal. Now I am kicking myself. If anyone has a gps reciever (NEMA) and wants to get rid of it, I am your man.

ALSO, FOR SALE still is a NEW 12.1" 18-bit LCD w/inverter. I will take a loss on this...

Thanks guys, everyone has been a big help in getting my project started.
    System in the works:
    Celeron 850 or PIII 933, SB Live! Value into a stock 4 channel amp, ATI vid, 10.4" sharp LCD w/ allen's controller, Elo SW touchscreen overlay and controller, GPS, TV tuner, FW DVD drive, 4 port serial card, and some other stuff....

Loads of ideas.

Allen LCD controller---- $65
    rand mcnally GPS with CD --- $45

Both $110 shipped..

let me know..
    neo4 and "M" installation E-mail for info

Comment

lots of guys E-mail me ask for both Allen's Controller and GPS..

I only have one GPS , SOLD to claylong .

For the ones looking for the TFT controller .. look here .. I got one more..

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/show...&threadid=7454

toto3
      neo4 and "M" installation E-mail for info

Comment

Working...
      X