Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: ICOM IC-PCR1000 PC Controlled Wideband Radio (ebay)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • FS: ICOM IC-PCR1000 PC Controlled Wideband Radio (ebay)

    This is a cool wideband receiver that you can control through your pc (carpc) that has a frequency range of 0.01MHz-1300MHz:

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ICOM-IC-PCR1000-...QQcmdZViewItem

  • #2
    Shipping only within the US?

    Comment


    • #3
      That looks pretty cool, I bet you get quite a bit of change for that. I may place a bid myself. I'm guessing that the PC controls throguh the RS232? Mine is already taken by my OBD.

      Take Care
      Stop Buying New Music CD's.
      Hit The RIAA where it lives.

      Indash Motorized 7", Epia Nehimiah, 512 MB, 80 GB, DVD, Wireless G, XP Pro, XM PCR, Kenwwod 5 Channel 1200 Watt Amp.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by chut
        That looks pretty cool, I bet you get quite a bit of change for that. I may place a bid myself. I'm guessing that the PC controls throguh the RS232? Mine is already taken by my OBD.

        Take Care
        Thanks Chut. Yep, it is through RS232. I wanted to write my own control into the carpc software interface, but I never took the time to sniff the command calls (the commands are not published).

        Shipping only within the US?

        Yep, sorry Piabu.

        Comment


        • #5
          hmm im looking for this but for VHF. any idea where i can get one? preferably one that is APCO25 compliant

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by Kevin22
            hmm im looking for this but for VHF. any idea where i can get one? preferably one that is APCO25 compliant
            Don't think there is such a thing. You will need to get an APCO portable or mobile, and set it up to do what you want.

            Michael
            ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Wiredwrx
              Don't think there is such a thing. You will need to get an APCO portable or mobile, and set it up to do what you want.

              Michael
              Yep, Uniden makes APCO compliant pc controlled scanners. Here's one example:

              http://www.uniden.com/products/produ...ublic%20Safety

              Comment


              • #8
                yeah kinda lookin for a 2way

                Comment

                Working...
                X