Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fs: Mp3car.ca

MP3CAR.CA

I am selling this domain because: 1. I do not have any real use for it in the immediate future. 2. I just moved to Calgary to attend the university here (spring/summer semester), and some of my expenses need to be taken care of.

The website which is located on the domain right now is not included, but if you would like it I can send a copy of it to you if you let me know in advance.

This is just the domain name for sale, no hosting service is included.

To own this I am pretty sure you must either be a Canadian Citizen, own property here, or have a Trademark registered within Canada.

I am asking $499 as a starting price, as I believe this domain could have potential, especially as a bussiness venture and I do not really know what it may be worth to you. But if you are interested, then please do not hesitate to contact me, as I am truly interested in letting this go, but at the moment, am not interested in incurring a loss.
    2003 Nissan Pathfinder LE - My cardomain page.

please tell me u ment $9.99 :-P why would someone pay 1g for a domain that cost u 10 bucks

Comment

I don't know. I changed it to $499. Maybe someone wants to open a bussiness on it? Plus I have had it for a few years. It would be really good for opening a Canadian based bussiness I think?

Comment

hhehe im just mesisn wit u man i think u shud donate it to mp3car.com tho so that way they can hae another domain :-)

Comment

Spent so far: $1,755
          Check Out My Work Log for Specs/Pics
          CarPC Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!].....Installation[---------+].....Pastrami Progress[!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
          Don't mess with Texas.
          It's not nice to pick on retards!

Comment

Or at least sell it for a reasonable fee. Perhaps what you paid plus $20 handling fee. Anything over $50 is asking way too much in my opinion. Bump for you anyway...
            "I'm a dick!"
            "I must seek knowledge and it's bastard son truth" - The State

Comment

I think he is a scammer.
              Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Why would he donate it ? MP3car.com is a business. They make money! It only be fair for anybody to PAY for the guy's .ca domain if they want to open a business with it.
                Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
                Built in head unit
                Brutus 1500Watt Amp
                Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

but they shouldn't have to pay $500 for a $20 domain name.
                  Never let the truth get in the way of a good story

Comment

Why the hell did you register it in the first place? Oh, yeah... a cyber squater.
                    TruckinMP3
                    D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

a cyber what ? lol
                      Current Setup

Nexus 7 Tablet
                      Built in head unit
                      Brutus 1500Watt Amp
                      Two Boston 12" subs

2006 Infiniti M45 Sport ;) My 4 door Camaro... lol

Comment

someone that trys to make money by registering then selling domain names.
                        TruckinMP3
                        D201GLY2, DC-DC power, 3.5 inch SATA

Yes, you should search... and Yes, It has been covered before!

Read the FAQ!

Comment

You say it like it is a bad thing. Not really that different then playing the stock market... buy low, sell high!. Usually people that complain about it are those that were not smart enough/did not have the initiative to do it themselves.

Some domain names have sold for 10 or 100's of thousand of dollars. I think xxx.com was recently bought for a couple hundred thousand. Now there is a profit margin 20 bucks to 100 thousand. Just smart business.

As to this domain, man I say you get every last little cent you possibly can for it. Good for you!

Originally posted by TruckinMP3

Comment

Originally posted by TruckinMP3
                            Thats a legit business. And I paid allready paid $500 once for a domain.
                            4G64 5 SPEED
                            MY CAR - MY 5SPD - MY CARPUTER - MY GARAGE SALE

Comment

No I am not a scammer, I am simply now a university student. I had bought this with the intentions of using it becuase I liked the project so much, and I have a site that gets a few hits every month, but I don't really have time to make anything of it anymore.

It seems like no one is interested, so i guess it doesn't really matter if my asking price is too high? I forgot I should have added OBO in there.

Comment

Working...
                              X