WTS Xenarc 700TSV-Excellent condition

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTS Xenarc 700TSV-Excellent condition

I was going to start a carputer project but has to move to Korea for a little while. Army life is great. Anyways there are some other projects I want to finish so I am selling my 700TSV. This item is very close to brand new. I have turned it on twice. Once when I first got it and once right before I wrote this. I have all parts to this item. I will happily send pics to anyone that asks. I would like to get 300 for I will look at any acceptable offer. Will consider trades for Apple computers and really nice Ipods. PM me with offers and leave me an email address if you want pics. I did take a pic of it running also. Thank you for looking.

Will take 275 and I will pay shipping in the united states. Thank you.

Is this the 4 or 5 wire version?

Thanks!

Comment

5-Wire

This is the 5-wire version.

Comment

this sounds very fishy... i'd be extra catious...

Comment

What???

This is not fishy. If you have questions please PM me and I will answer any questions you have. I dropped the price because this is the deal I offered to one person that PM'd me. Have a good day and thanks for the post crap BoyNextDoor. Way to jump to conclusions. Hooked on phonetics does work. My three year old uses it. Catious...really. Okay.

Comment

Is it silver or black ?
            New Car PC Build list in progress

Comment

its silver and sold to me.. ill post a follow up once i recieve it
              ----][--------][[-]][--------][[-]][--------][---][
              ----][-][--][-][-I-][-][][][-][-I-][---][---][I--][
              ----][-][--][-][---][-][][][-][---][--][][--][-I-][
              ][][][-][][][-][---][-][-----][---][-][--][-][--I][
              ----------------------][-Carputer-|====|75%

Comment

see? that's why i sad the for sale post with one guy havong 0 posts, and another guy having 0 posts replying is a little fishy... but i guess nobody wanted to listen...

http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=829269

i just hope jumpman doesn't get jumped...

Comment

It is sold!!!

This item is sold, boxed, and waiting for the mail lady to pick it up. On another note. I have no clue why it says I only have 0 posts. I didn't write this software. I am a networking guy not a software guy. Anyways I would advise you always ask a seller questions before you crap on there thread. Thank you to everyone that did take a look.

Comment

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
                    this sounds very fishy... i'd be extra catious...
                    Is there any need for that? Before ****ting on someone's post, why don't you ask for some references? There are a lot of newbies that are doing to take your word as gospel, and you may be preventing a sale for him. If you have doubts, address them, don't just jump to conclusions for everyone...that's just rude.

Dan

Comment

it may be rude, but i've seen many people get trolled by 0 post people. and the fact that another 0 post guy posted a question is even more suspicious, b/c who knows? maybe the same guy created that same account... no offense to anyone, just tring to raise awareness... if it goes thru nicely, than my bad... but if he get's trolled, than he at least can't say he wasn't warned...

Comment

Thanks Dad...

Comment

Comment

Wait! This has been horribly misinterpreted - I was talking to you

EDIT: Hell, I guess I'm talking to both of you, and giving 'ole dude a free bump

Comment

Rude

Originally posted by BoyNextDoor
                              it may be rude, but i've seen many people get trolled by 0 post people. and the fact that another 0 post guy posted a question is even more suspicious, b/c who knows? maybe the same guy created that same account... no offense to anyone, just tring to raise awareness... if it goes thru nicely, than my bad... but if he get's trolled, than he at least can't say he wasn't warned...
                              I believe this was rude but I understand the inherent untrust in trying to do stuff on the internet. I still have no idea why it still says 0 for my posts. Oh well I am satisfied with the deal that was made on this and the package was picked up today and should arrive at the distant end shortly. I think that you shouldn't jump to conclusions though.

Comment

Working...
                              X