• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS Complete CarPC

I decide to sold the all thing so here is the description

-Epia M1000 motherboard (sold)
    -256 ram (sold)
    -6 Gig laptop hard drive with ide converter (sold)
    160$
    -M2-ATX power supply (sold)
    65$
    -flexible mini keyboard (sold)
    20$
    -slim slot load cd/cd-rw/dvd
    65$
    -Lilliput 7in touch screen (The screen do not reconize the vga signal dont know what's wrong.)
    75$

I have all the cable and wire to make everything work properly. I can install the os you want on the hard drive (Win98, win 2000 or win xp professional)

Thanks

I will include a floppy with cable plus one audio jack to rca adapter with the mobo.

Comment

pics of the kb? dimentions and usb or ps/2?
      http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c8.../positions.gif

Comment

same as this one execpt it's green. it's ps/2 and usb dimension are 13.7" x 5.25"

Comment

does the slim line dvd /cd drive come with the converter board

thanks

chad

Comment

Salut AyrtonSennaD!

Un petit question concernant l'écran; il ne semble pas marcher avec plusieurs PC ou juste brancher avec celui dans l'auto? Apart ca, les autres "in" marche bien?

Merci.

<Translation: /switch snooty French accent by Steve Martin to on/
            Zees Americans, zey are zo ztupide, no? We laugh at zem! Hohohohoho!
            /switch snooty French accent by Steve Martin to off/ >
            1998 Volvo V70 "Volputer"
            Worklog: planning and procurement.
            http://www.mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75505

Comment

Lilliput 7in touch screen (The screen do not reconize the vga signal dont know what's wrong.)
              80$

will you sell it for $50 i will pay shipping, I am looking for a cheap screen, i have been looking for one for about three months hope you still got it pm me

Thanks
              Michael J Alden

Comment

Originally posted by tracker92
                does the slim line dvd /cd drive come with the converter board

thanks

chad
                good question i dont realy know what it is :S what i can tell you is that it fit in the standard pc cable and the floppy power plug. i 'll take a picture from the back of it. thanks

Comment

Originally posted by double-0-newb
                  Salut AyrtonSennaD!

Un petit question concernant l'écran; il ne semble pas marcher avec plusieurs PC ou juste brancher avec celui dans l'auto? Apart ca, les autres "in" marche bien?

Merci.

<Translation: /switch snooty French accent by Steve Martin to on/
                  Zees Americans, zey are zo ztupide, no? We laugh at zem! Hohohohoho!
                  /switch snooty French accent by Steve Martin to off/ >

Salut non l'écran marche plus avec aucun ordi. Mais je suis sur que c'est juste un transitor qui a lache si tu te debrouille en électronique tu vas pouvoir le repare. Il s'allume comme il faut

Comment

okay how about $60 plus shipping on the screen

Comment

Everything execpt for the screen and cd-rom i want to get rid of them before monday so for the weekend (29 june to july 3rd)

defect lliput 7in touchScreen - 75$ shipped for canada and us (execpt hawaii and alaska)

slim slot load cd/cd-rw/dvd - 65$ shipped for canada and us (execpt hawaii and alaska)

Comment

Working...
                      X