fs: xenarc 7 inch tsv

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fs: xenarc 7 inch tsv

as i go along i edit my progress on this...ok everything is working 100 percent! the only flaw i can say this screen has is small scratches (rips) in the touchscreen panel...i tested the touchscreen panel and controllers and they are both working..VGA works fine...AV1 works and AV2 works fine...the housing is brand new cables and stand included. basically its like a brand new unit...if the scratches are a problem you can always replace the ts overlay....

220 shipped in USA
    i got dat ***** sittin on 22s! SUPERMAN EDITION!

I'm interested. Do you have any pictures of its current state? Also, is the panel the 4 or 5 wire version?

Thanks!

Comment

pics of the xenarc..i tried to somewhat put it together to take pics...everything is here...the stand is included but i didnt show it in the pic.
      Attached Files

Comment

Sorry if this sounds stupid, but just to confirm, what you're effectively selling is the Touch Screen but without the Touch Screen ability, so it's just a 7" VGA screen ?

Comment

ok guys new update new pic...pics of it on and working before and after i put it together...
          Attached Files

Comment

I have $175 are you interested?

Comment

updated first post...everything is fully functional!

Comment

Can you take a close up shot of the scratch? how deep is the scratch? thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by EsKALad
                  updated first post...everything is fully functional!
                  How about a trade?

Michael
                  ...I love the French language...especially to curse with...Nom de Dieu de putain de bordel de merde de saloperies de connards d'enculés de ta mère. You see, it's like wiping your *** with silk, I love it.

Comment

Sold to me. Great communication and arrived quickly. Just need some free time to test it.

Comment

Working...
                    X