Xenarc 700TSV 7'' touch screen

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xenarc 700TSV 7'' touch screen

I bought it used off the boards and my project was never completed. So now its time to sell it before it collects more dust.

how is $270 + shipping?

thanks

You have a PM

Comment

PICTURES!!!!

Comment

Hey mate, just wondering if you got my PM ?

Comment

Bump!!

or best offer, as i said it needs to sell!

Comment

does it come with everything? and is there anything wrong with it?

Comment

Yes, as soon as I find the CD it comes with everything (hell i even have the box too)!

no there is nothing wrong with it, other than having my finger prints all over it

Comment

bump, waiting for reply, i'll take it

Comment

Originally posted by trustylez
                  bump, waiting for reply, i'll take it

yikes... should have PM'ed me...

sorry i just sent you an email!

Comment

Scammer

SCAMMER!!!!

BEWARE People! I purchased this unit from him, he lied about it being a 5 wire & the unit does not work.

Sent him money via paypal of $288.00.

Sent him back his product and he promised a refund. Has cut off communication since...

BEWARE!!!!

Comment

sorry ,but you are not smart. First of all The 5-wire version say 700tsv-b and why did you send it back without refund?? you know he is a lair by sending you a broken unit.

Comment

Originally posted by kickercivic1 View Post
                        sorry ,but you are not smart. First of all The 5-wire version say 700tsv-b and why did you send it back without refund?? you know he is a lair by sending you a broken unit.
                        didn;t know that a 5 wire version would be called 700tsv-b

2nd off he sated that if i sent him teh product back he would refund me my money. took his word for it...

Comment

Alright, I figure I'll give you one last post before i get mad. First, you bought the unit knowning and seeing that I had pictures supplied so the buyer could identify it. So dont pass of that you didnt know what it was. Second, the unit worked when i sent it to you, i tested it myself. Third, paypal sided with me, which means even they thought you were at fault. So please if you are looking for someone to blame, blame UPS or someone else for "breaking" the unit. Last, after getting in several heated arguments, and you stalking me for a few days did I cut off contact, sue me. You called my me several times, you called sponsors (i thought that was a little low), IM'ed me under numerous names and the last straw you registered on a board I'm a moderator on (so that would be why i banned you ).

Alright, I'm done

Comment

You got the unit and money??? and you are saying sue you because you are ripping him off???? just to let you know you can't win in the court because you have no way to prove it was working before it was sent out. Second it is your job to get him the item safe, SO IF UPS BREAKS IT, THEN ITS YOUR FAULT. Unless you offered insurance.

Comment

Working...
                            X