$30 90 Watt M1-ATX

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $30 90 Watt M1-ATX

I have a used 90 Watt M1-ATX that I think I blew the Q2 chip but I'm not sure. See this thread for details. I didn't want to bother with soldering so I just ordered a new one. Anyway, it comes with no guarantee of any kind since I don't know for sure what's wrong with it but it's probably a cheap fix. $30 shipped in the 48 states, outside of that PM me for a price. I take paypal.

Here are close-ups of the board:

One

Two

Three

Oh, and it comes with a brand new set of all the cables:

7 inch Lilli TS in dash, Epia M10000, 200GB HD, 512MB Ram, USB WIFI, DVD/CD-RW, GPS

It looks to me like Q3 is definately blown and Q2 may be blown. I can't be certain without a better picture or multimeter. On the upside all the caps look fine.

Remember: All chips run on smoke. If you let the smoke out they don't work anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Jagaer
      It looks to me like Q3 is definately blown and Q2 may be blown. I can't be certain without a better picture or multimeter. On the upside all the caps look fine.

Remember: All chips run on smoke. If you let the smoke out they don't work anymore.
      So there you have it. It's probably one, maybe two chips that need to be replaced. Easy as pie (if you can do that sort of thing).
      7 inch Lilli TS in dash, Epia M10000, 200GB HD, 512MB Ram, USB WIFI, DVD/CD-RW, GPS

Comment

Working...
      X