• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keycorp - K57H 12.1 LCD AND CONTROLLER

I am not selling this

for sell here
    www.sounddomain.com/id/2000mp3ranger

Mp3 player - 10.4 Allbrite Gigabyte GA-71XEH , 700 mgz t-bird , coolmaster fan , 2x 128 ram + 1 512ram , ATI-RAEON RV100 ,on bd sound , Linksys Wireless-B usb network adapter , 20G IBM TRAVELSTAR

For sale Again!

I won the last ome and it should be on it's way. But here's another one going on eBay:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=2013214519

I'll let ya know what I think of it after it gets here. I may have to get a biger car just to use this thing!

Trav
    1983 BMW 733i
    Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...
    Gathering parts for carplayer v2.0!

Comment

Thats the same lcd as i have, Its pretty good, the base bit comes off but you have to dissasemble the whole thing to do it
      The only thing i have noticed is that they have a very tight viewing angle, you have to be almost right infront of it to see it properly,
      95 mitsubishi Magna

MK2 <+++++++-->80% (On Hold for MK3)
      MK3 <----------->5% (Obtaining Parts)

pentium II 233, sproggy 2.7 ATX ps, 10 in Active Matrix VGA LCD, Custom keyboard, 802.11b Networking , Creative Remote, Relay Control

Comment

Argh!!!!

I thought this thing came with the Video card! Now I'm kinda stuck with a useless LCD Screen.
        There's an auction on eBay for an ISA video card for the K55H.
        What do you think? Could it work? I'd really love to find a PCI card for this guy but I've found ZERo usefull information on the internet about this screen.

Any ideas guys?
        1983 BMW 733i
        Cyrix 166 32MB with MPXPLAY And no display. Player sits on the back seat with a keypad in front. Someday I'll mount this thing for good...

Comment

Out of curiosity, what did you pay for the screen? I won one for $300 AU on ebay (which i didn't accept because the sellers specs were incorrect, he stated it would handle 1024x768 at True color when they only handle 800x600 at 256k colours.)

Comment

I paid $100 for it which I thought was a great deal until I found out it didn't have the PCI controller card. I may have to chalk this up to a "Learning Experience"

Still looking for the controller card though...
            1983 BMW 733i

Comment

i paid $200 au for mine, it was brand new in the box,
              Falcon62Travis, i had a look at the auction and it really does imply that it comes with the card,

From Keycorp: The K57 series are digital variants with PCI digital graphics card. No seperate power supply is required as powered is supplied via the PCI card.
              what did the seller have to say about it?
              95 mitsubishi Magna

MK2 <+++++++-->80% (On Hold for MK3)
              MK3 <----------->5% (Obtaining Parts)

pentium II 233, sproggy 2.7 ATX ps, 10 in Active Matrix VGA LCD, Custom keyboard, 802.11b Networking , Creative Remote, Relay Control

Comment

He said "sorry I don't know anything about the card or where to get one."
                1983 BMW 733i

Comment

Working...
                X