Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

FS: Carnetix p1900 with 3rd Output 5v attachment!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: Carnetix p1900 with 3rd Output 5v attachment!

For sale is my barely used carnetix p1900 with the 3rd output accesory installed. I am asking for 100 shipped.

You wouldn't happen to be in Canada, would you?

Comment

Interested in selling just the 3rd output?

Comment

I am interested in the unit... do you do paypal?

Comment

Yes I do do paypal. I will send you my info this evening when I get home. I am going to take it out of my car this afternoon and want to make sure I have everything out of the car and ready to go before you send the money.

Comment

Originally posted by skippy911
            Yes I do do paypal. I will send you my info this evening when I get home. I am going to take it out of my car this afternoon and want to make sure I have everything out of the car and ready to go before you send the money.
            After doing some extensive reading I may not need this unit. If someone else steps up and wants it let them have it before me. It appears I might be able to use a laptop DC to DC adapter. But $100 is a great price shipped. I will keep you advised.

Thanks

Comment

Anyone?? This is a great deal. I paid 130+ for it.

Comment

Skippy... You have PM

Comment

Originally posted by one4gatr
                  After doing some extensive reading I may not need this unit. If someone else steps up and wants it let them have it before me. It appears I might be able to use a laptop DC to DC adapter. But $100 is a great price shipped. I will keep you advised.

Thanks
                  read a lil more. you need this over a 12v adapter for your laptop.
                  Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

Thanks Will I have. I am using an EPC not a laptop. I already bought the adapter and is working fine. Power requirements for EPC are 19v 3.16a. Ended up being a plug and play solution. I would love to have the carnetix unit for pprojects down the road but for my first project I need to keep my cost down.

Comment

Originally posted by one4gatr
                      I am using an EPC not a laptop.
                      ooooooohhhhhh, sorry =)
                      Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

Still available

Comment

Originally posted by Will Albers
                          ooooooohhhhhh, sorry =)
                          Hey Np... $100 shipped shipped is a great deal.. its a more long term solution to my problem but my buget is real tight.. sinking most of it in the monitor which i havent selected yet....

Comment

I may be interested. You wouldn't happen to have the MacPac connector eh?

Comment

bump for tha brother....

Comment

Working...
                              X