Closet sale

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Closet sale

I have a bunch of stuff I've got to get rid of. It's just sitting in my closet and I need the space. No prices listed are final, just make me an offer. Buyer pays shipping and handling. All prices are in US dollars.

LINKSYS 11Mbps Wireless Access Point- I have 2 that need to go. I changed my wireless setup and have no need for them. They work fine and are in great shape. I'm asking 12 a piece for them.

Netgear Wireless PC Card- Still in the box. Never took off the shrink wrap. I'm asking 15 for the card. The card should be in great shape. Box shows no damage.

Linksys etherfast cable/dsl router with 4 port switch- Still in the box. Never took off the shrink wrap. I'm asking 15 for the router. Great shape, box shows no damage.

SVA flat panel lcd monitor 15"- Used, but in great shape. No damage to the screen and the two speakers function wonderfuly. I just upgraded to a larger monitor and this one needs to go. Asking 100 for the monitor.

ATI Radeon 7000 32mb video card- Car never installed. I upgraded to a PCIe board shortly after purchase. Asking 10 for the card.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. I have pictures avaliable so if you want to see them just let me know. Like I said this stuff needs to go so make me an offer.

I thought this was going to a sale of masculine type cothes and things, as you were coming out of the closet.

please put a currency next to prices. Otherwise I might offer you the amount you ask in lira

Comment

Sorry about that. USD united states dollar. Just thinning out the stable of new and used pc equipment that resides in my closet. It's amazing how much stuff you can acquire in just a few weeks.

Comment

I also have a Motherboard for sale.

Intel Socket 478 motherboard- 1MB L2 Cache, 800Mhz. Front Side Bus Speed, 2.6 Ghz. Intel Pentium 4 Processor w/ Hyper Threading Technology, 4.0GB Maximum mem, Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics w/ 128MB Shared Video Memory, Intel High Definition 7.1 Channel Integrated Audio, Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Controller, Integrated Firewire, Integrated USB 2.0.

I'm asking 50 dollars for the motherboard. It's in great shape. It was removed because of an upgrade. Board has no problems.

Comment

Dibs on the MB/CPU... sending PM

Comment

Originally posted by ukchris
            Dibs on the MB/CPU... sending PM
            Where did he say anything about a CPU?
            AMD XP 2600+/512MB RAM/120GB hard drive
            Opus 150W/DVD/GPS/7" Lilliput TS/802.11g/Bluetooth
            Installed.

-GPSSecure- - GPS Tracking
            -AltTabber2.2.2- - Handy touchscreen utility.

Comment

Originally posted by carpcguy
              I also have a Motherboard for sale.

Intel Socket 478 motherboard- 1MB L2 Cache, 800Mhz. Front Side Bus Speed, 2.6 Ghz. Intel Pentium 4 Processor w/ Hyper Threading Technology, 4.0GB Maximum mem, Integrated Intel Extreme Graphics w/ 128MB Shared Video Memory, Intel High Definition 7.1 Channel Integrated Audio, Integrated 10/100 Ethernet Controller, Integrated Firewire, Integrated USB 2.0.

I'm asking 50 dollars for the motherboard. It's in great shape. It was removed because of an upgrade. Board has no problems.
              I dont know if he means the CPU is included or not though...

Comment

SVA flat panel lcd monitor 15"- Used, but in great shape. No damage to the screen and the two speakers function wonderfuly. I just upgraded to a larger monitor and this one needs to go. Asking 100 for the monitor.

Will you take $50

Comment

Cpu is included, I pm and told him. As far as the monitor goes how about 75?

J.Lee

Comment

is this that monitor

MODEL- EV-1503 VENDOR- SVA GROUP FEATURES- 15" LCD Multi-Function Monitor/TV- Silver 15" LCD monitor with built-in NTSC TV tuner and speakers. Includes LCD, Audio/Video Cable, S-Video Cable, AD Adaptor, AC Power Cord, Remote Control, User Manual. -- SPECIFICATIONs --------------------------------------DISPLAY - 15.0" TFT Active Matrix LCD Display Area: 12.0" H x 10.4" V View Angle : 160/160 degrees (H/V) Colors : 16.7 million Aspect Ratio: 4:3RESOLUTION - max. 1024 x 768/XGA PIXEL PITCH - 0.26BRIGHTNESS - 250cd/m CONTRAST RATIO- 400:1 RESPONSE TIME - 25ms (typical)FREQUENCY - CONNECTORs - 15-Pin D-sub port Composite TV port S-Video portSIGNAL INPUT - Input Video Signal: Analog RGB CONTROLS - On-screen Digital AUDIO - Two built-in 1 watt speakersAPPROVALS- UL, FCC, CE, CB POWER- 100~240V/50~60Hz; Consumption 48WSIZE - 15.7"w x 13.8"h x 7.1"d WT.- 9.5 lbs.

Comment

I'm getting lost... should I be PMing jesse or carpcguy? *lol*

Comment

lol holy**** i just noticed toooo lOL

this could be fake zero posts and only post is in forsale !!!!!

Comment

Sorry I changed my id this morning to something I could remember for this site. As soon as I finish the trade for the 15" dell monitor I'll kill this id. Sorry for the confushion. Just trying to make my life a little easier with these ids.

Comment

okay

do you know the model number of the screen

Comment

is the 15" spoken for?

Im interested.....who do i pm?
                              Brown 2010

Comment

Working...
                              X