Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FS: viper 350HV and AutoCommand 2 way pager

Hi guys
    My whole family got alarm systems because my integra got stolen 2 weeks ago (no alarm system). But, my bro and dad have changed their minds on their systems. Read on please.
    My bro is selling a brand new never been opened, sticker sealed Viper 350HV alarm, he was going to put it on his car, but decided to go with a more expensive setup. I currently have the 350hv installed in my car and it works great! he's asking 140 for it, but let me know if you want one and maybe i can talk him into lowering the price for you.
    I also have a DEI AutoCommand 2 way pager, remote start, its made by the same guys (Directed Electronics DEI) who make The Viper 791, exact same but less expensive. my dad wanted to put it on his car for fathers day, but his car is a manual shift, so he wasn't reading properly and this one is for an automatic.
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...lance&n=172282
    He wants 180 for it. but i can talk to him bout the price. Anyways let me know by pm or email [email protected]
    thanks

Why not just return them if it happened two weeks ago?

Please help out interested party by giving references. Its tough to trust someone with zero posts that isnt really selling a carpc product. I'm sure many of us are interested in automotive protection, but one cannot ignore internet protection as well

Good luck!
    Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

Hi Will,
      We bought the alarm systems in Virginia Beach when we vacationed there, but we're from toronto, canada, so you see, we cannot return it unless we travel back. Of course it doesn't void the products warranty, but I understand your concern but hmmm... I accept paypal, that will protect the seller and buyer from any problems because i've heard of ppl actually scamming other ppl of their money and i dont want to be a part of that. I will accept certified cheque, but its got to clear, but paypal is the best way. I've bought and sold on www.team-integra.net and www.hondaprelude.to I haven't had any problems to date. Any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks for looking.
      -Jermaine
      btw Where is falls church at VA? we stayed at chesapeake and we all loved our first stay there! we'll definitely go back next year because ppl are so nice there and its so laid back, just like toronto.

Comment

damn i wish i had 180 im lookin for a nice alarm for my moms car

Comment

Originally posted by fuzion23
          Hi Will,
          We bought the alarm systems in Virginia Beach when we vacationed there, but we're from toronto, canada, so you see, we cannot return it unless we travel back. Of course it doesn't void the products warranty, but I understand your concern but hmmm... I accept paypal, that will protect the seller and buyer from any problems because i've heard of ppl actually scamming other ppl of their money and i dont want to be a part of that. I will accept certified cheque, but its got to clear, but paypal is the best way. I've bought and sold on www.team-integra.net and www.hondaprelude.to I haven't had any problems to date. Any questions or concerns please let me know. Thanks for looking.
          -Jermaine
          btw Where is falls church at VA? we stayed at chesapeake and we all loved our first stay there! we'll definitely go back next year because ppl are so nice there and its so laid back, just like toronto.

Im originally from Buffalo NY so i know Toronto very well. We will be in Fort Erie (and plan a trip up to Toronto) during the first week of July. Falls Church is in the top portion of virginia, right west of DC.

Again, I wish you the best of luck selling your items on the forum.
          Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

bump

Comment

Ttt

Comment

Originally posted by Will Albers
                Im originally from Buffalo NY so i know Toronto very well. We will be in Fort Erie (and plan a trip up to Toronto) during the first week of July. Falls Church is in the top portion of virginia, right west of DC.

Again, I wish you the best of luck selling your items on the forum.

Hmmmm... Fort Erie...... Canadian Ballet?

Comment

is the remote of the auto command larger or smaller than the viper/clifford?

Comment

viper

hey im sorry to be a party poppeerrr but i tho viper don't sell their systems without instal i think thats a viper policy and only authorized retailerscan sell them and install them
                    i may be wrong tho....

Comment

Originally posted by one4gatr
                      Hmmmm... Fort Erie...... Canadian Ballet?
                      lol, been there MANY times. Dated a girl there for a bit. Strange strange times...

Comment

Originally posted by Will Albers
                        lol, been there MANY times. Dated a girl there for a bit. Strange strange times...

My family lives up in Buffalo. I go up there about every year or so. Never miss the ballet. The women up there have a far better attitude than they do in Florida thats for sure. And hey you always have the slots if that doesnt work out.

Comment

Hi guys, the auto command remotes are the same size as the viper reports. DEI makes both viper and auto command that is why, and no it is not illegal to sell the system separately. It states in the manual and on the box that it should be professionally installed. please email me or pm me [email protected] as i do not check this often. If you are interested we can work something out with the price.

Comment

Just got a message from someone who had her car broken into, dont let it happen to you! make sure your car is protected. I used to think that my car would never get stolen but it happened, and check other car forums you will see that numerous ppl are getting their car jacked!

Comment

Originally posted by fuzion23
                              Just got a message from someone who had her car broken into, dont let it happen to you! make sure your car is protected. I used to think that my car would never get stolen but it happened, and check other car forums you will see that numerous ppl are getting their car jacked!

What is this an infomercial?

Comment

Working...
                              X