New Epia-ms1200 Mb

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Epia-ms1200 Mb

Ok so I purchased a VIA EPIA MS-1200 Motherboard a while back, it was defective, was hell to return through the vendor so I returned it to the distributor, today a new one arrived. I know its a different board because the old one I marked on the CF slot and this one is all new. I have not tested it because I do not have any ram to fit it. What you see in the pic is what you get. I'm located in southern california (714/562 area) and dont mind local pickup. I paid $209 for this including shipping and will take 115 + 20 shipping FIRM (minus shipping charge for local pickup)

I'm interested in possible trades with cash either way depending on the item. I'm looking for slot load dvd&cd RW drive, sirius ALP-1 & usb or serial hookup, carpc case, digital camera, socket 478 cpu (prefer p4 but will take celeron) Audiocontrol equipment (6xs preferably), 6x9's and whatever door speakers come in a 96 ford ranger (too lazy to lookup)... umm.. I think thats it

If you have any questions please PM me or post in this thread. *If for some reason this motherboard fails to work i'll give 100% refund*
    Attached Files
    Sell me your stuff.. please see what i'm looking to buy
    http://mp3car.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=75182

I have two celeron cpu 1.8 and 2.0 Ghz. I also have a P4 2.4.

Comment

Ygpm

Comment

I've got a 30capper P4 2.8ghz, I just upgraded to a 3.0ghz.
        Starting new project. After some jackass broke in and stole my screen.

Comment

pm me ur number im local ill trade too
          LAKERS BABY

Comment

Just to let everybody know i've gotten your PM's and am trying to decide which if any of the trade offers are going to be useful to me. I will respond to everybody within the next day and let you know what I decide.

and to lalakers.. please pm me with what you have for trade if your interested. Thanks

Comment

p4 2.4ghz
              LAKERS BABY

Comment

ok well I'll drop the total cost down $10 bux more to see if anybody wants to jump on this deal before it heads to ebay. I'm still interested in trades, check your item for trade on ebay before you offer to trade, if your item isnt selling for about what i'm asking, i'm not interested unless your willing to kick-in some cash.

... this is a BRAND NEW, NEVER USED motherboard.

will take v-drive stuff in trade too anybody got a ss prop or bbc oval port performer rpm?

Comment

Working...
                X