Carputer setup Priced 2 SELL!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carputer setup Priced 2 SELL!

Well I'm finally getting around to selling my carputer that I pulled out of my '98 Camaro that I sold a month ago.

I'll post some pics tomorrow (Wednesday night)
    • VIA Epia M1000 Motherboard with 512 MB 333Mhz Kingston RAM - $160
    • OPUS 90 Watt Powersupply (with custom made power cables) - $85
    • 7" Lilliput Touchscreen (has small crack in plastic stand - pic will show what I'm talking about) - $110
    • Earthmate USB GPS - $55
    • Toshiba 40 GB 5400 RPM 2.5" Harddrive - $45
    • Zippy USB Neon Blue lit keyboard - $35
    • Panasonic CW-8123-B CD-RW/DVD combo 24x16x24x8x SLOT LOAD drive (missing faceplate and open button - but still works/reads) - $65

Buy entire setup for $430 shipped USPS Priority
    (priced out individually - total $555.00 USPS Post Parrcel shipped)

Panasonic CD-RW/DVD combo drive is same as one listed here: http://www.netcomdirect.com/pamacw24sllo.html

All prices include Shipping/Handling USPS Post Parcel (Message me for quicker shipping services - I'll be happy to send USPS Priority, uSPS Express, or possibly UPS)

No software/drivers are included although if you need them I'll be more then happy to hunt them down on the internet for you to download.

Paypal only please - 102 Feedback rating on Ebay - 100% Positive
    http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAP...em=-1&frm=1883

Whatever doesn't sell here will be going on Ebay in a week.

Thanks for looking!

06-21-06 10:40 AM EST SELL OF ENTIRE PACKAGE PENDING RECEIVING FUNDS THROUGH PAYPAL
    06-24-06 10:15 PM EST Still awaiting funds through Paypal...
    06-25-06 11:40 PM EST Never received funds - STILL AVAILABLE FOR SALE
    06-26-06 6:10 PM EST PAYMENT RECEIVED - SOLD SOLD SOLD!

PICTURES:

7" Lilliput: Picture 1
    Picutre 2(crack in stand outlined in red)
    Picture 3

Zippy USB Keyboard: Picture 1
    Picture 2

OPUS 90 Watt: Picture 1
    Picture 2

Earthmate USB GPS: Picture 1

Via Epia M1000 Motherboard: Picture 1

512 MB Kingston 333Mhz RAM: Picture 1

DVD/CDRW Slot Load: Picture 1
    Picture 2 (faceplate missing/ejection button missing)

How fast is the processor (that's if it's included)? I don't know that much about the M1000 board itself but I know it is commonly used on this forum.

Comment

I'll buy the lilliput immediately if the screen is in good working order. Please post up those pics.

Comment

aznprid972 How fast is the processor (that's if it's included)? I don't know that much about the M1000 board itself but I know it is commonly used on this forum.
        Processor is 1Ghz but it's not the same CPU as in your average desktop computer so you can't compare the 1Ghz to a Pentium III 933Mhz or something. Do some searching in the forums and read up on this board. What makes this board so good is that it doesn't run really hot, has 6 channel audio built in, requires little power to run it, and is extremely small.

Quijeeboe I'll buy the lilliput immediately if the screen is in good working order. Please post up those pics.
        Screen is in good working order - I'll post up pics late tonight. Thanks!

Comment

Ill buy the whole thing I sent you a pm.
          Starting new project. After some jackass broke in and stole my screen.

Comment

PM sent back at you

CustomZ02 Ill buy the whole thing I sent you a pm.
            I would much rather sell the whole thing at once. Reply to my PM when you can please - will still be posting pics tonight anyway.

SELLING ENTIRE PACKAGE PENDING RECEIVING FUNDS THROUGH PAYPAL

Comment

if things dont go therough, let me know. im interested in the package.
              good deal!

Comment

I'm new, but interested. Be nice to buy the whole thing without having to piece it together.

I'm on eBay with the same screenname if you need to check credibility. Also on my350z.com boards as well with a good trader rating.

Comment

Eric - You are next in line if things don't come through with CustomZ02 followed by LiquidCourage - I'll PM you guys and let you know. I'm suppose to get the money on Saturday.

Thanks!

ericdee if things dont go therough, let me know. im interested in the package.
                  good deal!

Comment

Eric you got PM. Previous deal did not go through.

Originally posted by ericdee
                    if things dont go therough, let me know. im interested in the package.
                    good deal!

Comment

is the lilliput monitor sold yet? if not, i will take it

Comment

Not sold yet - trying to sell as package deal right now

Comment

Originally posted by Phowell23
                          Not sold yet - trying to sell as package deal right now
                          if it doesn't go well for the package deal, then pls let me no. I will buy for sure

Comment

Still available for sale - would prefer to sell entire package deal all at once. PM me if you want it. Will start to part it out soon.

Comment

Working...
                            X