X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 300 Zx Fs

I have deleted my post.

lol, lets all call! (collect)
    Take my advice: Do not try to build a system that includes EVERY feature. Start with the basics, build it to a bug free state, and THEN add on.

Comment

your point being?

Comment

u stupidass tenaki n1gga.

Comment

Say that to my face.... coward....

Comment

those of us that deal in honor do not make comments so easily .... call me, set up a place & we'll meet....

Comment

tough guy A.

Comment

not meant to be a joke, dude. In my world, a challance means something..... words carry meaning & a man is as good as his word.....

Comment

And in our world, posting your phone number in a publicly accessible forum is just plain stupid.
                  I recommend removing the phone number before someone with genuine malicious intent gets hold of it. It's for your protection.
                  Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                  How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

& in my world, being honest, being upfront & being easy to find is a plus. I posted with honest intentions, with a product I thought would interest your members & have been met with insult & rudeness that was not expected nor invited. I am insulted, surprised & amazed at the juvinile behavior of your members. I again submit that I am easy to find .....

Comment

i don't have a lot of posts here, so take what i say with a grain of salt, but in all honesty what makes you think you are going to get a lot of good responses selling a 300zx on a mp3car forum?

i have been on my share of forums (including 300zx forums as i own a '90 N/A) and most people coming on and posting a for sale as their first post are treated harshly, especially when the item for sale has a loose connection, if any at all to the purpose of the site. i could see you putting this up on 300zxclub or twinturbo or any of the other well-known Z forums with a little less animosity, but this is a carputer forum.

secondly, and this is just advice for any forum, pics are always a plus, especially with a car.

craig

Comment

Originally posted by Samara
                        & in my world, being honest, being upfront & being easy to find is a plus. I posted with honest intentions, with a product I thought would interest your members & have been met with insult & rudeness that was not expected nor invited. I am insulted, surprised & amazed at the juvinile behavior of your members. I again submit that I am easy to find .....
                        I'm not saying that you're less than honest.
                        I am saying that there are people out there that peruse these forums that are less than honest and would enjoy nothing more than to harass you with phone calls in the middle of the night.

Yeah, the membership of this forum can get juvenile at times, myself included. I think we are all of the opinion that life's far too short to be serious and stuffy all the time... I highly recommend not taking it personally.
                        Have you looked in the FAQ yet?
                        How about the Wiki?

Under normal circumstances, a signature would go here.

Comment

While Samara may not have followed posting ettiquette (sp?) KickerCivic1's comments were out of line in my opinion....some people take the internet way too seriously
                          http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/2/web/170000-170999/170063_221.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by Samara
                            Well with the number of people that got scammed on this forum ( including myself ) , we take these type of for sale adds for scams or people just trolling.

Usualy from people with 0 posts and that leave us no past feedback ( heatware ).

Comment

Also that this forum isnt even a car forum , its more of a forum for computers that go in cars ( take for example a home computer forum , do you think people sell houses on those forums? ).

Its understandable that someone that as been on this forum since a while and that as a car computer project will sell anything on the for sale section , because the forum as become a regular place to him. But someone with 0 posts that just signed up is fishy.

Comment

Working...
                              X